2010 Ram 1500 had to put mopar 4" lift on truck for warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FrogDodge

FrogDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Already in the process of looking at new lift to put on truck pretty much a waste of 2800 bucks

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
George is correct , body lift it , thats the cheapest solution .

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Holy crap! You guys think I'm right for once? lol

Seriously though, I'll bet that mopar lift handles as good as stock. My procomp lift made my turning radius suck.

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The PA kit is complete with everything you need to do the install.

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You havnt had any thoughts about going back to the dealer and asking what the hell they put on and what its supposed to do exactly? Cause it doesn't look like it did **** lol...I'd be raising hell till I got my $2800 back...Fukken A I would...

=DROID=

OP
OP
FrogDodge

FrogDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Im going to go back to dealership with lift hopefully with in a wrek or two tge teuck will look cimpletely different

AlTheKiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
what size tires are you running right now?

we put a 4" lift and 37s on a 2011 a couple months ago at the dealership i work at and it looked WAY bigger than your truck.

almost looks like yours is just the leveling kit and 35s

OP
OP
FrogDodge

FrogDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
They are 35s that seems to the concensus on they if is they just put a leveling kit on i will know in a couple days what it is. Glad im not the only one thinking that it isnt aitting as high as it should be

OP
OP
FrogDodge

FrogDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Iron Bull 2.0

Got Rough Country 6" Suspension lift put on and had the rocker panels, fender flares , and grille done in line-x.

Attachments

• DSCF4273.jpg
    DSCF4273.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,485
  • DSCF4286.jpg
    DSCF4286.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 362
  • DSCF4287.jpg
    DSCF4287.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 193

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i want to buy a lift for my truck... and you bought two?! hope u get some money back. that rancho 4" looks good. so lifting wont affect warranty? i was told the same thing op was...

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
FrogDodge, your truck with the 6" looks sick! Definitely a big difference.

I like the front and rear bumper replacements you have too. I was planning to do that to mine but I settled on buying a sport with the color-matched bumpers so now I doubt I'll ever replace them unless these get damaged.

Different dealers will tell different stories on the lift. Mine gave me about 5 choices and prices and said pick one. The Superlift (a.k.a Mopar) was the most expensive though. I just wish I had negotiated it into the price when I was buying my truck.

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 6" BDS + 3" and i have no trouble with warranty issues. They have to prove that the lift caused the problem that you might have. Trust me I would not have gotten the extended warranty if it were void by putting a lift on my truck lol.

I don't want to go that big. Had a ford on 40's. Pretty much useless. I need to use this one. And yeah i know that's why i ask because i got the extended warranty too. I don't want any problems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I don't want to go that big. Had a ford on 40's. Pretty much useless. I need to use this one. And yeah i know that's why i ask because i got the extended warranty too. I don't want any problems

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who added the extended warranty. 6 years... everything covered bumper to bumper.

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who added the extended warranty. 6 years... everything covered bumper to bumper.

I got ten years on it. But i didn't have to pay well technically i did but ended up being cheaper than standard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They are 35s that seems to the concensus on they if is they just put a leveling kit on i will know in a couple days what it is. Glad im not the only one thinking that it isnt aitting as high as it should be

I think yours looks lifted.... I lifted mine 4 inches with readylift sst kit and your gap sits pretty close to mine on 35s. What do you think?

It comes down to this for me.. 4" lift on 35's has a similar tire gap as a leveled truck with 33's and a 6" truck has a similar gap with 37's

If you put 33's on your truck youd totally notice the lift or go park next to a Ram that isnt modded. You will feel much better.

Price point for mine was 1700 which included new UCA's, 4 new shocks and the 4" and 2" spacer with installation. Mines not made for hardcore off-roading though. I live in Annapolis I am more concerned about parking garages lol
3f0d9f0f91d8cee7d63102381a4d56cb.jpg

Last edited: