2011 outdoorsman questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I ordered it from bullys performance (andrew). I have 20x9 0 offset ballistic jesters on 37x13.50x20 nitto trail grapplers. With bilsteins at 2.8 I have no rubbing, but I ordered 1.5" bora spacers to stick them out further. I wouldn't get the jesters, I have them all black, and they come with red inserts and silver knobs so you're paying for **** that doesn't look good. I really like some of their new line though so I'd check out ballistic wheels. Haven't seen anyone running any of their new stuff.

Kusmit 88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered it from bullys performance (andrew). I have 20x9 0 offset ballistic jesters on 37x13.50x20 nitto trail grapplers. With bilsteins at 2.8 I have no rubbing, but I ordered 1.5" bora spacers to stick them out further. I wouldn't get the jesters, I have them all black, and they come with red inserts and silver knobs so you're paying for **** that doesn't look good. I really like some of their new line though so I'd check out ballistic wheels. Haven't seen anyone running any of their new stuff.

Awesome man I'm gonna stick with 17's and run 35's. Not quite sure what wheels I'm going to run yet.So you have bils all the way around or just in front? Are you nose high with them at 2.8? Do you have a write up on the install of lift or know someone that does? Did you upgrade your uca's?

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have about .25" of rake. Haven't upgraded uca's, I see no reason to unless they need to be. Bilsteins only in the front, the lift came with nitro rears.

Kusmit 88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have about .25" of rake. Haven't upgraded uca's, I see no reason to unless they need to be. Bilsteins only in the front, the lift came with nitro rears.

I'm going to buy upgraded uca's just prevent them for popping like I've heard about. Yeah I'm gonna do same for bils up front and nitro in rear.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a '12. Only been hearing that about newer trucks. Think they started making stuff cheaper since everyone was more worried about their interior options than anything else.

Kusmit 88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a '12. Only been hearing that about newer trucks. Think they started making stuff cheaper since everyone was more worried about their interior options than anything else.

Very true! Yeah I just purchased '15 1500 express qc with ram box about a month ago. I got some floor mats and nerf bars next is lift and wheels :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djse7en