2012 Ram 2500 Rear Bumper Frame Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigTex2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okay, I've searched the forum and everywhere else for that matter. I'm putting a new rear bumper on my 2500, it's already got an aftermarket bumper on it. The aftermarket bumper that is on there now has a built-in bracket that mounts to the frame where the original frame-to-bumper brackets would have been. The new bumper uses the factory brackets and I need help finding the part number for those brackets. I searched but unless I'm completely overlooking them, I can not find the part numbers or the brackets for that matter. The attached picture is the bracket(s) I'm referring to. It's a screen grab from a how-to video. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ram 2500 Frame Bracket.jpg

Last edited:

gtomike60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

I think this is what you need​

Mopar OEM Step Bumper Bracket Kit - Mopar (68049744AA)​

You'll bolt these up to the bumper,then bolt the bumper assembly to the truck

OP
OP
B

BigTex2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the reply, but those aren't the ones I'm looking for. Those mount to the inside of the bumper. I need the ones mounted to the truck's actual frame.

gtomike60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
If the brackets you're looking for are the ones in the picture of your original post,they are welded on and probably only available with the frame assembly

You'll have to get the brackets off of a totaled truck and weld them to your frame ends