2012 Ram 3500 Lemon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
take pics
i am having a problem with mine, airbag service light
took to dealer, they said light wasnt on,(it had reset its self)
i showed them a pic, they took me seriously then.
problem still not fixed BUT each time it came on, out came the iphone and SNAP with warning light and mileage.
Last time it was there i asked them what the lemon law was, (I Played like a complete retard like I didnt know what it was) they responded with what it was BUT then fastly said give them a chance.
So they know i MEAN BUSINESS.
Got a survey on line about that visit from chrysler, and filled it out and wasnt nice.
we will see what happens, taking it back on monday evening to drop off, there giving me a loaner car,
truck had 1634 miles at first problem, now has 2325

Word of the wise about those surveys, don't fill them out if you have anything bad to say. They make their way back to the dealers. If you have any mods done to your truck they can flag your vehicle in Chryslers system and deny you warranty repairs. Happened to a few Jeep'ers.

OP
OP
jutwmitch

jutwmitch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6 Cummins
Any updates yet ?

Picked up from the dealer today, they replaced the transmission temperature sensor. Apparently the tranny got so hot it killed the sensor. My case was escalated to a case manager on the Chrysler end. Told to wait a few days for the case manager to review my case.

OP
OP
jutwmitch

jutwmitch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 I6 Cummins
Case manager offered to reimburse a payment for the time it has been out of service. I told him that wasn't good enough. "thanks for being a valued ram customer the offer still stands if you change your mind, bye" I am not sure I feel like a valued customer.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Your in Montana maybe they don't protect you like Cali does, you have 18 months here and the dealer pays through the butt if they mess up. I won 13k off a Lemon law case and I was able to keep the truck, and it was a pretty light case. I actually think i got too much, but the dealer was an ass and refused to work on the car even I was under warranty so I don't really care. good luck, if you don't have a case at least go get that payment, something is better then nothing.