2014 Ram Express Courtesy/Map light in headliner console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYMISSIONISFISHIN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So awhile back, I was changing the bulb in my Map/Courtesy lamp, on the headliner console and some plastic piece broke off so now the light won't work. I push up on the lense and it is basically all free floating rather than have a clicking to turn the light ON/OFF. I was wondering if anyone might have one that they replaced for whatever reason and wants to sell. I believe oem, they are pricey. It just erks me, that light not working due to my own fault. Please let me know if you have the complete assembly. My Ram is a 2014, so thinking years '09-'18 will fit. My truck is the Express model too. Thanks in advance. Below is a picture of my assembly.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37276095@N02/31775346437/in/dateposted-public/

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
The one I have in my 17 Ram will be up for sale soon. Its exact to the one you have now. If interested please PM me.

likes2build

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Express RCSB
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Not intended to be a hijack, but.....

As we're on a roof console parts hunt, if anyone is going to part out an overhead console, I would like to buy the metal clips that snap it into the bracket and bezel.

Sorry and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.