2014 Tradesman 3.6L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Faith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Issues: Mpg readout bounced to 99 mpg the next day -
Getting code P1D99
Getting code P0731
Getting code P0303 - replaced
Won’t go above 15 mph
Shifting with a jerk but able to shift most of the time
Driving loses power, used to be able to just restart and it would be fine. (2 times in 4 years)
Mercedes transmission
Performed reset three different ways. Disconnect negative battery cable; position 2 hold down gas for 30 seconds turn off wait two minutes restart; pulled fuse and codes will not go away

Quoting over 6,000 to get repaired. Pretty sure I am getting ripped off. Any help would be appreciated.
Fuel issue? Computer issue? Transmission issue?

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Issues: Mpg readout bounced to 99 mpg the next day -
Getting code P1D99
Getting code P0731
Getting code P0303 - replaced
Won’t go above 15 mph
Shifting with a jerk but able to shift most of the time
Driving loses power, used to be able to just restart and it would be fine. (2 times in 4 years)
Mercedes transmission
Performed reset three different ways. Disconnect negative battery cable; position 2 hold down gas for 30 seconds turn off wait two minutes restart; pulled fuse and codes will not go away

Quoting over 6,000 to get repaired. Pretty sure I am getting ripped off. Any help would be appreciated.
Fuel issue? Computer issue? Transmission issue?
It sounds like the truck is entering Limp Mode. Did they say it was the transmission?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk