2017 Ram 1500 Night Edition “Wanda”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
healthyrx

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I understand that feeling for sure, you could always double down and grab the PacBrake kit that comes with crimped lines and will still let you use a bigger filter in a better location.
I may do that in the future when I start getting annoyed with the stock filter location again. But for now with my work schedule and an upcoming move I will just throw a fram xg2 on and call it a day lol.

OP
OP
healthyrx

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well I think I have the bug for 37s. At this point I am not sure if Ill keep this truck and go to a 6" lift or sell the truck for a diesel. If I could find a clean 5.9 cummins crew cab long bed with less than 120K in my price range I would be there faster than a fat kid in a cake buffet. If I keep this truck I wont be doing anything until its time for new tires

OP
OP
healthyrx

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ill be digging my eibach front lift out of the back of my parents garage in the coming weeks to throw that back on so I can sell the Icon coilovers privately. Nothing wrong with them but I'll be going to work for the family business and will be upgrading to a 1 ton truck

OP
OP
healthyrx

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It looks like this week I will be moving into a 2023 f350 XL trim CCLB and trading my truck for it. I am going to work in the family business and will no longer be practicing as a pharmacist. We need HD trucks for the business so I figure rather than take a full salary the company can buy me a truck and take the payment out of my check that way the company and I both get a new diesel to use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963