2018 8.4 uconnect aftermarket replacement options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Longhornfanatx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This might be a repost, but I am failing to find it. My OEM 8.4 Uconnect is delaminating and selecting options on its own. Changing climate temps, changing radio stations, and basically cycling through everything on the screen.

I definitely don’t want the OEM unit again, but I can’t find anything that is compatible.

Anyone know of anything better?

LINKSWELL Gen IV T-Style 10.4 Inch Radio Replacement for RAM 2013-2018 Trucks​

Anyone know anything about the unit above and it’s compatibility?

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This might be a repost, but I am failing to find it. My OEM 8.4 Uconnect is delaminating and selecting options on its own. Changing climate temps, changing radio stations, and basically cycling through everything on the screen.

I definitely don’t want the OEM unit again, but I can’t find anything that is compatible.

Might want to ask over in the 4th gen section.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

I've heard good things about the Stinger Heigh10 for Rams. You can also sell your delaminating radio still to offset the cost.