2019 2500 Big Horn stereo & climate controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patrick20192500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Just bought a new 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn. It has the 8.4 radio but I guess it’s the low end radio because it lets you add favorite songs and artists but won’t let you access them. The climate controls are also low grade. What conversion kits are out there or what parts do I need to upgrade to the better stereo and climate controls.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just bought a new 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn. It has the 8.4 radio but I guess it’s the low end radio because it lets you add favorite songs and artists but won’t let you access them. The climate controls are also low grade. What conversion kits are out there or what parts do I need to upgrade to the better stereo and climate controls.

If you're referring to the feature on Sirius to add favorite songs/artists, that's just so when that song comes on a Sirius channel it will alert you that it's on and ask you if you want to go to that channel, not a list that you can go to whenever to hear the song/artist. Unless you are asking how to access the list you've created just to see what's on there, in which case I haven't looked for that so I'm not sure how you'd go about that.

As for the climate controls, I would look at some higher trim level trucks online and see what their climate controls look like. Once you find one you like, just search ebay or wrecker yards for that trim levels climate controls.

I'm sure some other people may have some tips for you as well, but that's where I would start.

OP
OP
P

Patrick20192500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have Sirius radio but it’s not alerting me, and yes I know you can’t access the list to just hear that song but on my 2015 I could access the list anytime. Thanks for the input.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have Sirius radio but it’s not alerting me, and yes I know you can’t access the list to just hear that song but on my 2015 I could access the list anytime. Thanks for the input.

Ah I see, that is odd that it isn't alerting you when they come on. I haven't heard of anyone else having that issue on here but odds are someone else has experienced the same issue.