2019 Manuel cloth to power heat and cool seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500Rammer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I have read a lot about this and I am still confused. I bought front and back seats consel and center bezel with all the lower switches for heated and cooled seats. My truck is a tradesman with Manuel seats not heat just cloth. Some of the threads say I can plug in the seats and the power will work some say u have to add a 12volt power to seats some say the dealer has to change the the sale code in the truck. Has anyone done this to a 2019 classic I can only see 2012 to 2015 that it has been done. I know the will just bolt in it is the wiring that stumps me.
Thanks

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
So I have read a lot about this and I am still confused. I bought front and back seats consel and center bezel with all the lower switches for heated and cooled seats. My truck is a tradesman with Manuel seats not heat just cloth. Some of the threads say I can plug in the seats and the power will work some say u have to add a 12volt power to seats some say the dealer has to change the the sale code in the truck. Has anyone done this to a 2019 classic I can only see 2012 to 2015 that it has been done. I know the will just bolt in it is the wiring that stumps me.
Thanks
I don't know the answer myself but I know @Mpgrimm2 will know and he might sell the harness to make it work for you if it's not already present.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Reposting this....

It's a complicated question based on several particulars for each truck.

But you will most likely need an 8.4 HVAC conversion/control system with either the factory 8.4 radio/upgrade.

You will need the switch panel either way but it often doesn't give full control without the 8.4 system.

You will also need 2013-18 4th gen seats (or 19-21 classic seats... Not 5th gen seats). 16-18/classic seats ideally for your 19 classic truck.

Also see this post in the heated seat and wheel thread... few posts around here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio