2019 ram 1500 lonestar low beams get no power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domb2011

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Low beams ohms out fine. No power to the plug. The owners manual doesn't mention a fuse or relay for the halogen bulbs, only HID. Every diagram I've found online doesn't show it either. Does this mean there isn't a fuse or relay?
I've pulled the control knob and verified it is connected. The knob works when turned to the other 3 functions and the interior dimmer and fog lights operate normally.
I was sitting there at lunch a few weeks ago and all of the sudd en the hazards started flashing and the horn gave a few triple beeps, restarted the truck, that went away and i didnt notice anything actually wrong with the truck. A week ago I went out to my truck and right side low beam was out a few days later the left side went out. Checked all the fuses under the hood with a multimeter and found no issues. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated