2019 Ram Big Horn Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tyhud0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
Good morning, I’m new to the whole forums thing but I recently got a 1500 Classic Big Horn. I want to put a 4in lift on it so my question is who makes the best 4in coil over shocks and most importantly what other things will I need for a successful transition?

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Good morning, I’m new to the whole forums thing but I recently got a 1500 Classic Big Horn. I want to put a 4in lift on it so my question is who makes the best 4in coil over shocks and most importantly what other things will I need for a successful transition?
The best is BDS. If you want coil over you'll be looking at the 6" kits. I wouldn't bother with trying to do a 4" as the drop brackets are the same and most guys want to go to 6 shortly after. I own the only Ram suspension shop on the east coast so I do see this everyday.... as far as supporting parts I would start out with Amp Research steps they will make getting in and out so much nicer.