2019 Ram Classic...Price Paid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamminMopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If I do I'll probably the first person to go to Cali to buy a truck lol but they got one that I really want lol

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
We have bought a few trucks from them and always gotten a good deal. Got 17k off of my bosses 17 Laramie and 17.5k off of my buddies 19 Bighorn Classic plus good deals on the other trucks we have bought. When my buddy bought his Classic they were selling them so fast by the time we got there at 9 AM the three white ones they had the previous evening were gone so he ended up with the silver. If you decide to buy from them ask for Victor and tell him Rick with the tricked out Express sent you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Lol they give everyone that price, I got 18500 off 1.5 years ago, had I waited 2 more months ppl got 20k off.

They are a very large volume dealer so their holdbacks or fca givebacks are huge for how many vehicles they move

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol they give everyone that price, I got 18500 off 1.5 years ago, had I waited 2 more months ppl got 20k off.

They are a very large volume dealer so their holdbacks or fca givebacks are huge for how many vehicles they move
Not sure what you are getting at. I didn't say they did anything special for me, just said they had good deals. I recommended anyone who goes there asking for Victor because I have enjoyed working with him. He is a pleasant low key kind of guy and he has been the same to other people I have recommended going there.

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
Lol, I guess you missed my reasoning in my posts, someone will always get a better deal, it's like TV's. Best not to compare and just be happy with the price you paid.

And understand that dealer has great pricing due to their volume, not trying to stir the pot but that's why everyone gets 30-35% off MSRP to start

SWtransportdesign

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Big Horn Crew Cab 4WD
Engine
5.7 Hemi V8
I bought my hemi Big Horn crew cab 4x4, with nav, 32 gallon tank, 3.92s, heated seats and wheel, and rear window defog, in February for $31990. That was the dealer's advertised asking price, and they had 34 others identically optioned, except half had nav, half didn't. Mine was the only Delmonico Red one they had configured that way, and I wanted that color specifically, so I hurried and sold my 2008 Subaru STI to Carmax and came back to put money down. The dealer was San Diego CDJR. I really like the truck.

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow, look at all those low prices. If you can walk in with cash, and no trade, those are awesome deals.

But if you're trading anything in, taking out a loan, or worse yet, both, you don't have a clue what that thing REALLY cost. Those prices are just the hook to get you in the door.

Don't believe me. Go to the experts. Watch the YouTube vid made by the ex used car salesman. You'll see what really goes on behind closed doors when you deal with dealerships.

While you're at it watch a few YouTube vids by Dave Ramsey on buyin a vehicle.

Good luck.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We didn't trade anything in on any of the trucks we bought so we didn't have to worry about not getting a good trade in value. We usually try to wait until they have there big blowout sales and they are deeply discounted and buy then. The interest rates have also been good in most cases. You can always refinance the vehicle from a different company if you feel the interest rate is to high after you make the purchase. Dealers are crooks, we all know that but if you are patient and know what your looking for you can usually get a good deal.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Get or know your financing rate first, never assume the dealer will give you the best. Get it form your own bank or credit union, if they can beat it, then there ya go.

Hallowfear

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
wow $24k for brand new 4x4 thats insane gj man!

wow what a great price!
nice truck too!

Thanks. They have some great deals going on with the Classics so I had to take advantage.
First brand new vehicle ever lol.
Sticker price was $54 thousand Canadian Since I paid $32,688 that's over 20gs of sticker

HockeyPops

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey folks,

Interested in hearing what kind of numbers you're getting on the 2019 Ram Classics from the dealer. Im primarily interested in the EXPRESS or Warlock model but all models welcome!

Checking autotrader and cargurus it seems like there are definitely some deals out there although the dealers are pricing them with a lot of rebates most people won't qualify for.

So, how much did you pay for your 19 ram classic?

I think it depends on where you live. In the NYC metro area they all run 38,000 plus

Spectre04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought my ‘19 Classic for $32.5K: Crew Cab, 2WD, Big Horn, 5.7, 3.92, 8.4”, park sensors/power fold mirrors, anti slip. Here in SC, that’s about as low as I’ve seen.

raff18

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019c
Engine
hemi 5.7
65k sticker paid 42 for my warlock
Also got 2500 more for my trade than all the other dealers I was looking at. So I was and still am one happy camper here

meedom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought my ‘19 Classic for $32.5K: Crew Cab, 2WD, Big Horn, 5.7, 3.92, 8.4”, park sensors/power fold mirrors, anti slip. Here in SC, that’s about as low as I’ve seen.
This is a believable really good deal. Not to stir the pot or bend anyone the wrong way, but some of the deals listed in this
thread just seem unbelievable...

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is a believable really good deal. Not to stir the pot or bend anyone the wrong way, but some of the deals listed in this
thread just seem unbelievable...
It's common practice where I live in Northern CA for dealers to offer 15 to 18k off of sticker and sometimes more. Google the sales prices at Elk Grove dodge and Hoblit Doge in CA for a month or two and you will see that the prices I stated at 17k off sticker and 17.5k off sticker are not that uncommon. Got my buddy's 19 Bighorn Classic 4x4 Hemi Crew Cab with limited slip power fold mirrors park assist,8.4 UAS radio with pretty much everything but heated seats and wheel for around 29k after all the discounts.

PoMansRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
There are some really unbelievable claims to prices paid here. Under $25K for a brand new 2019 classic, 4x4 QC with options??

I'm not trying to sound like a total douche, but yeah... NO. That price is not happening for a truck with a $40K+ MSRP.

$17-18K off? Sure, maybe on one with a $50-60K sticker price/MSRP, but most certainly not on one with a $40K sticker.

My brother purchased a 2019 Classic QC express 4x4, pentastar. back in Jan/Feb of this year. Sticker was $39925. He paid around $31500 + tax/title, etc. He could have done better (did it without me LOL), but if you're getting 20-25% off of sticker price on a pickup truck these days, you are doing well.

Spectre04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I too question some of the numbers posted. I do, however, remember that I could have saved an additional six grand if I chose to drive to south Florida instead of buying local when I bought my ‘17 Silverado. I don’t live on the west coast, so they may be true. But damn, it makes my deal look terrible!

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would never get on the forum and deliberately lie. I would have nothing to gain and I take pride in my reputation. The prices I quoted were exactly how much we got off of sticker on my friends truck and my bosses truck. 17k off if the 17 Laramie 4x4 and 17.5k off if the 19 Bighorn Classic 4x4. They have big blowout sales once or twice a year on certain models and trim levels here. The ones on blowout are usually all identical except for the colors. Just pick the one you like. If you're patient you can get a great deal. Unfortunately I didn't get as good a deal on my 14 Express 4x4. The best I could do at the time was about 10k off of sticker which I was still happy with. There are two extremely high volume dealers here and that may explain why they can discount them so much. There is literally a waiting line to get financed if you buy because they sell so many trucks. They had three white Bighorns in stock when we called. When we got there an hour later they were gone so my buddy ended up with a silver one.

Last edited:

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just called my buddy to verify the price on the 19 Bighorn and he got 17k off of sticker and not 17.5. There was a $500 dollar credit for turning in a non Chrysler lease that he didn't get that I forgot about. Here in California you still have to pay sales tax on dealer incentives so that kind of sucks. In other words if there is a 3k factory rebate and the dealer lowers the price another 4k you will get 7k off of sticker but will still have to pay the sales tax on the 3k worth of incentives. Not sure if it's like that in all states.

PoMansRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
.. still have to pay the sales tax on the 3k worth of incentives. Not sure if it's like that in all states.

As far as I know, if it's any type of "cash" incentive as opposed to a rebate, it's treated like putting cash down on the purchase. You pay your applicable state sales tax first, then (and only then) the cash incentive is subtracted, just like you using cash out of your pocket to pay it down.

I don't doubt your buddy got ~$17K off the sticker price for his bighorn, because the sticker was probably in the $50K range.

My point is, no one is buying a brand new loaded up bighorn for under ~$30K + tax/title/licensing.

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well apparently I didn't do as well as I thought compared to some of y'all, but good on you guys/gals for scouting the deals and being patient!

MSRP was 49.7k, I walked out the door at 39k.

Express, crew cab, 5.7, 8speed, 4x4, 3.92, limited slip, hydro blue w/ sport hood and decal, black out option, black cloth interior, 7" evic, 8.4" UAS, tow package, bed liner, tint.

Wasn't in the market for a truck, but this truck literally checked all the boxes on what I was missing from my '16 express which was 2wd, 3.21, no limited slip, smaller evic and radio while retaining the jump seat. Could have gotten into a lot of other trucks for better deals, but they were all bucket/center console trucks.

Also this was a limited run of the limited run classics. Only one dealership in Texas had the truck (actually had 5) and closest after that was Missouri, Wisconsin, New York, and a few on the east coast that I could find. Not all were configured the same, but close.

I originally tried going through my local dealership to acquire the truck, so I wouldn't have to drive 4hrs one way to go get the truck, but the dealership wouldn't release/sell the truck to my local dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500