2019 Ram Warlock

Have you ever had a vehicle bring back your youth?

• I am still young!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't get attached to my vehicles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rider7767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
We just bought the Ram Warlock 1500 Classic on Tuesday. To this point, I wake up each day and go out to the truck with anticipation. I will be honest, the first new truck i bought some 30 years ago was a Dodge. I was 18 years old. I am 50 years old now, and I have owned mostly Ford trucks through out the years even though I had great results from two Dodge trucks all those years ago. As I said, I came back to the Ram fold last Tuesday. Some how this truck still has some of the same spirit as the old Dodges all those years ago. Some of the same feels. We have owned the Ram Warlock for about a week now still driving on the fist tank of gas. I still have not turned on all of the buttons, but this truck brings me back to my youth. The fit and finish is just absolutely great. I do a video channel on YouTube but I did make a video about this truck. Here are some pictures and the link to the video. DJI_0701.JPG DJI_0702.JPG DJI_0703.JPG DJI_0704.JPG DJI_0705.JPG

dano66

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats! Awesome looking Ram.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats and welcome to the Ramforum. That's a great looking truck I really like that warlock package.

Btw....great video

OP
OP
Rider7767

Rider7767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats and welcome to the Ramforum. That's a great looking truck I really like that warlock package.

Btw....great video
Thank you my friend. We do mostly tractor stuff, but I will be pulling small tractors with my truck.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

ETX Ram

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Longhorn Southfork Edition
Engine
6.4L Hemi
We just bought the Ram Warlock 1500 Classic on Tuesday. To this point, I wake up each day and go out to the truck with anticipation. I will be honest, the first new truck i bought some 30 years ago was a Dodge. I was 18 years old. I am 50 years old now, and I have owned mostly Ford trucks through out the years even though I had great results from two Dodge trucks all those years ago. As I said, I came back to the Ram fold last Tuesday. Some how this truck still has some of the same spirit as the old Dodges all those years ago. Some of the same feels. We have owned the Ram Warlock for about a week now still driving on the fist tank of gas. I still have not turned on all of the buttons, but this truck brings me back to my youth. The fit and finish is just absolutely great. I do a video channel on YouTube but I did make a video about this truck. Here are some pictures and the link to the video.
:welcome:back to the great world of Ram Land, and a warm welcome from Northeast TX. You've found the best RAM forum around @Rider7767. Great bunch of folks here and loads of useful information. Find looking ride you got yourself!
Lee

OP
OP
Rider7767

Rider7767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thank you c53602ea63b51ee4539f44802ff94497.jpg

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

quietpeen