2020 Limited with ongoing issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MayneM

Reaction score
Ram Year
We have a 2020 Limited that we bought new and now has 38,000km on it. Since nearly the beginning there has been a creaking that sounds like it’s coming from somewhere in the steering column foot well on the driver side area. Our dealership has done many things to attempt to fix it and get rid of it, but none of them have been successful. It isn’t a constant issue, it seems to be intermittent and we can’t sort out what causes it to make the sound versus not make this sound. The second ongoing issue we have is regarding the Park sense system. The rear sensors have been replaced and so has the wiring harness, but it is still continuing to say that service is required. I am fairly certain that the park sense hasn’t worked since we got the vehicle. Just looking for recommendations/thoughts/feedback. Our dealership has been great and trying to work with us, but I’m getting very frustrated with the back-and-forth. We have also had some other minor things come up that have been rectified. We had the fuel neck changed because we couldn’t fill the gas tank, rear seat warmers had to be fixed and a handful of other minor things. We attempted to trade the truck in, but nothing was available that was comparable to what we have.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
you're not too far from me, and welcome to the family!

Take a look at Team Chrysler in Misissauga, and see if you can trade there.
I have had a fantastic experience with their Parts and Service departments, and I didn't even purchase there.

Possibly look at a classic model with less bells and whistles. Warlock, perhaps?
I have a 19' classic that I purchased elsewhere brand new and am over 120,000Km's now and have had some warranty issues. But the classic lines with less gidgets seems to fair better regarding issues over those models with more add ons.

I love my Ram and don't regret the purchase, and I plan on keeping my girl until her wheels fall off. I want 500,000+Km's and 10+ years of service!