2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn B2Fabrication Exhaust Sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christopher Dusek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So I was interested in an exhaust for my 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn, and ended up going with the B2Fabrication muffler delete. I ordered the medium tone muffler, which was the Pypes M80 Muffler. In my opinion it sounds amazing! I included a little exhaust clip, let me know what you think! Thanks! Also new to the forum, will be posting more content!

OP
OP
Christopher Dusek

Christopher Dusek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
On normal idle, and cruising it's still fairly quiet, but when you get on it you can hear the V8 nicely. Very satisfied with the exhaust!:)

SniperDroid

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Perhaps you don't understand... I mean quiet, as in hearing it "ever" is too loud for my taste. My 6.4 Hemi is too loud, STOCK, at any time. I just put up with it because I love the Truck, in all other aspects. I'm just not a "vrooom vrooom" kind of guy.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ah I get you now lol, I just love hearing the V8's, to each his own though..

Sounds great! I'm with you, have never left an exhaust alone on any vehicle I've ever had. People who want quiet exhaust can have them, I won't even question their reasons for it. Like you said, to each their own.

Ilovetoys

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I was interested in an exhaust for my 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn, and ended up going with the B2Fabrication muffler delete. I ordered the medium tone muffler, which was the Pypes M80 Muffler. In my opinion it sounds amazing! I included a little exhaust clip, let me know what you think! Thanks! Also new to the forum, will be posting more content!

You got parts list to make I'm looking at the same thing. It's sounds awesome

OP
OP
Christopher Dusek

Christopher Dusek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Ilovetoys

Reaction score
Ram Year