2022 DS 1500 classic warlock Fuse box location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adzo7l3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi first post here so if anything is wrong about feel free to roast me!
But call me stupid too!
Beceause I know of the fuse box in engine bay and am told by numerous people that there's one in the cabin too but I for the life of me can't find it????please anyone!!!

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hi first post here so if anything is wrong about feel free to roast me!
But call me stupid too!
Beceause I know of the fuse box in engine bay and am told by numerous people that there's one in the cabin too but I for the life of me can't find it????please anyone!!!
There is no fusebox in the cabin.

OP
OP
A

adzo7l3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is no fusebox in the cabin.
THANK YOU THANK YOU
So as not to offend I won't say the dealers name but I actually had the service department where I bought it basically tell me I'm an idiot while laughing beceause I couldn't find it!!!what does that say for the very people you trust will do a better job working on your truck mostly beceause they have more knowledge of it?..it tells me ...I'm screwed!!!!!...I went for the fuse under the bonnet which looked OK but even with glasses my eyes are bad!!!do you have the same model??can you identify which fuse is for the reverse lights??are they separate globes for the left and right signals??I removed light case to check globes and can only see the 1 orange globe in that part of casing and wondered are the reverse ones smaller LED's somewhere ??I don't know beceause they don't work so I can't see them to tell...and hey!much appreciation for your willingness to help!

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
The 2022 Ram 4th Generation Classic models have the Fuse Panel in the engine compartment.

Where as the 2022 5th Generation New Body Style have the fuse panel is located somewhere below the Radio, inside of the Rams passenger cabin.

I read on this forum, that some Ram models Tail Lights, have certain bulbs that are not a serviceable part.
Some one that is more familiar with your particular tail lights, will likely explain it better

Good Luck