2022 RAM 1500 Bighorn Transmission Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulldawg3698

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI MDS VVT
I have been having a shifting issue with my new truck since the day I picked it up.

In traffic at low speeds the transmission shifts poorly and feels like I got bumped from behind.

Brought it in for service and they alleged they could not replicate the issue. This is crap because as soon as I picked it up it was doing it again.

I have heard this is a known issue in the electronic shifting but they dont have a fix for it yet. I buy a new RAM every few years and I have never had an isuue with them. Now I am starting to have a REAL issue and may start looking elsewhere for my next truck!

Anyone else having issues with shifting at low gears or heard anything about this?

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been having a shifting issue with my new truck since the day I picked it up.

In traffic at low speeds the transmission shifts poorly and feels like I got bumped from behind.

Brought it in for service and they alleged they could not replicate the issue. This is crap because as soon as I picked it up it was doing it again.

I have heard this is a known issue in the electronic shifting but they dont have a fix for it yet. I buy a new RAM every few years and I have never had an isuue with them. Now I am starting to have a REAL issue and may start looking elsewhere for my next truck!

Anyone else having issues with shifting at low gears or heard anything about this?
You’re on the wrong forum. This area is for 1994-2002 Rams. You’ll do a lot better if you make this post in the area for 2022s.

Yuniel23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I’m having the same issue.. 2022 Laramie.. annoying AF