2500 bumper and grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Northshoremb

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone know if the 2500 bumper and grill will work on the 1500 if used in conjunction? Love the look of the 2500 front end because the bumper doesn't stick out like it does on the 1500. Just didn't know if the front end was the same other then the grill, bumper and shroud to swap

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
This has been discussed on the forum a few times. If you do a search you'll find a number of posts on the subject.

You can do the swap but it's not a direct bolt on thing as the mounting between the bumpers/grille on each truck is quite a bit different. I'm not sure if there's a company that makes aftermarket brackets to do it yet... not that I've seen but it may be out there. You have to swap the bumper, grille, hood, and the little trim piece under the headlights from the 2500's.

RAMYOU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
also 2500's have a different more I like to call it "confident" hood. Its the more tucked in bumper and the "confident" hood makes these HD front ends look sexy.