4th Gen Mistake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cost about 10K in aftermarket parts to get these trucks were they should of been in the first place.

tap4154

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
So I guess you can never walk away from the pump either? Is the steep neck why I can never lock the pump on and walk away?

I had a clean carfaxs so unless something really fishy went on it shouldn’t be a flood.

Sorry I didn’t intend to disappear was thinking I got notifications of reply’s but apparently don’t.

Since I had the updated gas filler neck installed, I can walk away from the pump. However occasionally at some of the off brand gas stations, the pumps don't work very well.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Something I saw said Detroit (maybe in the Uconnect registration) so that explains the salty roads maybe?
Yeah, if this was a salt belt truck (up North) then these can be issues if not maintained or cleaned up regularly. If it was sitting for a while without being cleaned up it would pit the rotors and cause premature wear on them. Wheel bearings being messed up can be environmental (ie: bad roads/road salt/pot holes). I had an Audi 5000 in the early 90's and hit a bad pot hole in the road and it shattered the CV joint on the half shaft.

If you get around to it, check the rear brakes too and clean and grease the sliders and if the rotors aren't bad see if new pads would be good for it.

The wiper motor burning out from ice and snow can be the answer to the motor taking a dump. A Michigan vehicle would experience all of the above listed problems.