A/C problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scowling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, if so can a mod please move it. Lately I have been having intermittent issues with a horrible shake, either with driving or sitting idle. I have taken it to the dealership a couple times and complained but to no avail as they could not duplicate the issue. Last night leaving work it was 26*C out, so i turned on the a/c. Then it started, had to pull over and shut the truck down 6 times within 4 blocks because the shaking was so bad, called dodge no one could look at it. Finally got ahold of a dealership close and was told to bring it in. What happens is start the truck, turn a/c on, rev to 1500 RPM back off and let the RPMs drop, 2-3 seconds later the shakin' and rattlin' starts. So I got the workorder written up last night and dropped it off this morning, except this morning it was 10*C and after driving it into the city (35kms) I could not duplicate the issue. My question is, has anyone had this problem before or heard of it? I know I'm going to get a phone call saying that they can't get the issue to happen again, and I don't want to pick my truck up until it is fixed. By the way it's a 2013 Sport CC with 14,000 kms on it.

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like it is bad enough, can you get a video. Almost everyone has one and I know if the all knowledgeable dealership can't see it didn't happen. Or better yet see if you can get it to do it for them.