ABS Traction Control lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lymanjj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had a flat left front on my 2016 Laramie 4x4. Repaired flat and reinstalled wheel now the ABS/ Traction Control lights are on. Any ideas?

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Had a flat left front on my 2016 Laramie 4x4. Repaired flat and reinstalled wheel now the ABS/ Traction Control lights are on. Any ideas?
The first thing I would do is inspect the ABS Sensor and wiring at the left front hub bearing and make sure nothing is damaged. If you do not see any visible damage to the sensor or wiring harness then you will need to get a quality scan tool hooked up to see which DTC's are set in the ABS Module and go from there.

A scan tool from your local auto parts store is not going to do the job. If you have a shop that you have a relationship with or feel comfortable using then I would take the truck to them.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Like @Fast69Mopar said, I put my money on the sensor in the tire being damaged when the tire lost air. Especially if you drove on it for any distance. Good luck and let us know what you find please.