activegate or similar product (add-on ramboxes)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddy12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone remember the "activegate" that used to be available?
99ae6f88ca25df6042bfdf4bda6489dc.jpg

My truck does not have ramboxes, and I'd like to have more storage/cargo options. something like the activegate system, that could be installed into a regular truck bed, would be ideal. Does anyone know if these are still available anywhere, of if there is another reasonably priced, similar product on the market?

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone remember the "activegate" that used to be available?
99ae6f88ca25df6042bfdf4bda6489dc.jpg

My truck does not have ramboxes, and I'd like to have more storage/cargo options. something like the activegate system, that could be installed into a regular truck bed, would be ideal. Does anyone know if these are still available anywhere, of if there is another reasonably priced, similar product on the market?

It would not be hard to make something like that yourself.....but it would also probably look like you made it yourself too.

OP
OP
muddy12

muddy12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ve looked at the du-ha products, just not convinced they would meet my needs.

Building my own has crossed my mind. I did build something similar, although on a much smaller scale, for the wrangler that I used to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onemc4you

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Harbor freight has toolboxes that might work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk