Adaptive Cruise Control Upgrad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ground Swell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Got a 2019 Laramie about six months ago and have been loving it. Anyone know if you can add adaptive cruise control as an upgrade?

TimboRam77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I do not know but, on other vehicle forums this has been discussed and the answer has been no. I'm sure it would be cost prohibited. It's not very good either. Compared to my wifes 16 Nissan it's rough as a corn cob. A future flash will probably correct it. I have almost quit using it. Getting better gas mileage and stopped smelling my brakes. It is better tnan when I first started using it. With the right software and 1000 bucks in hardware it could drive itself. Look up openpilot, guy named Holtz is knocking out more and more cars for self drivers. You need at least lane keep assist and adaptive cruise. It's coming if you like it or not.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The lane assist and adaptive cruise control work flawlessly on my truck, Just completed a 3200 km road trip pulling a 15 ft trailer. I love how the blind spot monitoring adjust when I hook on my trailer, not sure how it works but it calculated the extra length and my blind spot indicator light in the mirror would light up when a vehicle got to the back end of the trailer. Love this truck