ADV.1's new 2 piece wheel line....stunning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Been talking to these guys for about a week now.
HRE acted like it was blasphemous to put their wheels on a truck...screw em.

This is from ADV.1's new 2 piece wheel line....I'm blown away.
Couldn't get a 1 piece wheel due to size constraints with different mfg's even though I love how the spokes extend all the way out on the monoblock wheels.
Wasn't 100% sold on 3 piece wheels cause they make the centers look so small....then ADV.1 drops this 2 piece bomb on me. The look of both wheel styles all rolled into 1.
Working on pricing now in gunmetal powdercoat with titanium fastners.

DSC_5377-XL.jpg

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Looks extremely light to me lol

Bingo....somewhere around 28lbs per for a 22x10. Maybe about a pound lighter with titanium fastners vs stainless.

Not real sure what's ricer about them...it's the same style wheel as the SRT10 wheels everyone loves, myself included....these are just better in every conceivable way.

Plus I'll likely never see another set on a Ram, ever.

Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Mustang GT
Engine
Nice looking rims, those couldn't have been cheap! Reg cabs look sportier to start with, I think they'll fit in great

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bingo....somewhere around 28lbs per for a 22x10. Maybe about a pound lighter with titanium fastners vs stainless.

Not real sure what's ricer about them...it's the same style wheel as the SRT10 wheels everyone loves, myself included....these are just better in every conceivable way.

Plus I'll likely never see another set on a Ram, ever.

Reason why I said they appear "ricerish" to me, is cause of the thin spokes and the bolt heads...they have that whole Euro Ricer look...not cutting them down.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Nice looking rims, those couldn't have been cheap! Reg cabs look sportier to start with, I think they'll fit in great

I should have pricing on Monday spec'd the way I want them. They're definitely not cheap...I sure wish they were though. lol

Reason why I said they appear "ricerish" to me, is cause of the thin spokes and the bolt heads...they have that whole Euro Ricer look...not cutting them down.

That's the price you pay for a lightweight forged wheel. Unsprung weight is our enemy....I'm gonna do everything I can to kill that enemy. Losing 20+ lbs per corner is a massive amount.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins

They actually do something on this wheel lol

The weight is really impressive! I can't imagine what they cost, my brother has a set of 18" roush trak pack wheels they weigh 25lbs I think and I know what they cost haha

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Their 18" wheels start at 1250 per....I'm gonna guess these are closer to 1600 per. It's a brand new line though so that's just a wild guess....there's nothing to reference. I'll just have to wait till Monday when I hear back. They were leaving for the holiday when I finalized exactly what I would want with them today.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
You're entitled to your opinion...I'm entitled to mine.
I can assure you I'm perfectly sane...I just like above average toys. Those cost money.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Nah....no limits.
Like Social D says...
I ain't never seen a hearse with a luggage rack.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I will agree...picturing them on your truck and seeing your build so far, I think they will look at home on your truck. Good luck on them bud.

AV8B6015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I don't like 'em. Of course, I don't have to. Yes, they're incredibly light, but at $1600 a wheel I'm thinking we may have rocketed right past the point of diminishing returns.
I understand about unsprung weight and rotating mass, but the price is just insane.

Just to clarify, this is coming from a guy who has around 115lbs per tire and wheel assembly, so what do I know?

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
It's all about having the best and standing out in a sea of similar trucks.
Chaney has met me...he can tell you I like to stand out in a crowd. LOL

I'm a little cocky when it comes to my trucks....but my intent is to build the baddest all-around R/T anywhere. I don't cut corners and I don't look at pricetags. I have a goal and it has a price that I'm willing to pay to meet it.

If you think this is bad you'd really hate my audio equipment. LOL

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's all about having the best and standing out in a sea of similar trucks.
Chaney has met me...he can tell you I like to stand out in a crowd. LOL

I'm a little cocky when it comes to my trucks....but my intent is to build the baddest all-around R/T anywhere. I don't cut corners and I don't look at pricetags. I have a goal and it has a price that I'm willing to pay to meet it.

If you think this is bad you'd really hate my audio equipment. LOL

I totally agree with you. If you have the money spend it how you want and on what you like. If its not exactly what you want you always end up thinking about where you cut corners and you're never happy with it... And I think they'll look sick on a sport truck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Still working on pricing on different versions of that wheel. I wasn't aware that they make a 2 piece version with hidden hardware so it looks like a 1 piece wheel...which was my first choice anyway. 1 piece wheels aren't available in a 10" width and I can't fit a 10.5"
The 2 piece w/no visible hardware would look just like this.
dsc_4718_w1200.jpg

Brent there told me these are quite a bit less than the originals I posted which are 7000 a set the way I want them.

So....still talking but this is the wheel I want...no doubt about it.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Just got pricing....5000 even in polished gunmetal powdercoat.
SOLD!

now for the wait....about 2 months right now.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
wow, can't wait to see them on your truck