Advice: Selling a Lifted Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Drummin4jc

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well ....what's the status of your truck sale/deal?

Just curious
I had a few people come and see it. I started high but am now at $22,500 for it. One of the dealers who I went to see after posting this has been HARD after my business. They asked me to bring it for them to evaluate it for trade. We will see what happens tomorrow. Thanks for asking!

Adam

OP
OP
Drummin4jc

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well guys, I have the truck listed as "Sale Pending". We have agreed on a price and I am looking to meet the buyer next week to do the transfer paperwork. If all goes well, I will be ordering my new one on Nov 30th. Praying that all goes well. I truly appreciate everyone who chimed in to help guide me on this journey. Hopefully next week, I will be letting you guys know that my new one is on order!

Adam

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Curious if the buyer was a guy who appreciiated the aftermarket stuff you did? Did those things end up helping or hurting you? Obviously it depends on the buyers at the time you're selling, just curious.

OP
OP
Drummin4jc

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Curious if the buyer was a guy who appreciiated the aftermarket stuff you did? Did those things end up helping or hurting you? Obviously it depends on the buyers at the time you're selling, just curious.
I think they appreciated the work I put into it as well as how well maintained I have kept it. Having owned it for almost 10 years now, he appreciated how clean it is.

Meeting the buyer on Wednesday and ordering the new one on Thursday (assuming all goes well with the buyer)

Adam

OP
OP
Drummin4jc

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Wait! Don't jump the gun just yet -- CyberTrucks are almost out. Er, ....I guess you could just make one, if you didn't want to wait:

Congrats on selling your tk, BTW :happy160:
Hahahaha! Already ordered, my friend! LOL! I don't mind waiting as it will give me that extra time to bank some more down payment and pay off something else. The dealer told me 6 months but I think they are under-promising and over-delivering. I'm thinking it will be here between 3-4 months but we shall see. I've waited this long, so what's a few more months?

Adam

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357