Aftermarket Grill Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXNotFBIXx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m looking to change out my basic stock grill for an aftermarket grill. I see such a huge difference of pricing and now I’m confused. I get that the super expensive ones are going to be so much better but are the “cheap” $200 garbage quality? Any advice or expertise is greatly appreciated.

I’ve been eye this one specifically and was wondering if anyone’s heard anything about this brand or price range. Is is going to fall apart a year from now?
EAG Replacement Front Grille Upper Grill - Charcoal Gray - with Amber LED Lights Fit for 13-18 Dodge Ram 1500 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSR4NZC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_TM830MKK3F9T6D97PHZA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
I’m looking to change out my basic stock grill for an aftermarket grill. I see such a huge difference of pricing and now I’m confused. I get that the super expensive ones are going to be so much better but are the “cheap” $200 garbage quality? Any advice or expertise is greatly appreciated.
Look up keb fab on Facebook he makes some pretty nice stuff.

Also didn't see you edited the original post. Link won't work.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7

I’ve been eye this one specifically and was wondering if anyone’s heard anything about this brand or price range. Is is going to fall apart a year from now?
EAG Replacement Front Grille Upper Grill - Charcoal Gray - with Amber LED Lights Fit for 13-18 Dodge Ram 1500 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSR4NZC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_TM830MKK3F9T6D97PHZA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
That is the going rate for that style there are a few a little cheaper on EBay and Amazon that are the same or similar styles.
Earlier rams Have a different shape grill so keep that in mind the bumpers were slightly different from 2009-2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
The EAG ones look very cheap in person ..... I have seen them discolored after a year to a dull light black almost grey .... get a mesh kind that you cut out the middle of your oem and spray the frame with raptor liner

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
xXNotFBIXx

xXNotFBIXx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The EAG ones look very cheap in person ..... I have seen them discolored after a year to a dull light black almost grey .... get a mesh kind that you cut out the middle of your oem and spray the frame with raptor liner

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
And that settles it! That’s what I’ll end up doing! Thank you!

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
You can also find some already made on offerup that way you keep your current one .. I still have my original one, I bought another one with the honeycomb inserts and I sprayed it with raptor liner and I love the way it looks plus the rocks just bounce off lol