AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sergio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Anyone get ventilated seats to work on a 2021 rebel? I have the heated seat/wheel option and would love to have ventilated seats working. What OEM parts do I need to buy as far as parts, wiring etc.. to do this mod on my truck? Also, will it show up on the 12 inch screen? Located in Miami, FL if anyone local to me has done this or knows how to work with AlphaOBD. Thanks!

Cesar592

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 pentastar
Hey, how are you? I haven't published anything for a long time but I have a problem a while ago I bought an original mopar key and programmed it with alpha now after about 7 months someone here stopped working that happened to him and if it is possible to solve this problem

t0xicsymph0ny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So finally got time to try to change a few things on my 17 Sport. I can get it to read the BCM and clear faults, but every time I go to active diagnostics and click start nothing happens? On windows version using MX+

Austen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I've determined through the EVIC & radio settings how to only have my parking/marker lights flash when unlocking & locking the truck with the fob but, I'm wondering if anyone knows where to configure the time the bed lights & cargo camera 3rd brake lights stay on when unlocking the truck? I would greatly appreciate it!

16' CCSB 4X4 G56 2500 6.7 SLT, CTT tuning, UAQ, Customtronix Enzo, Single Zone ATC

Last edited:

rewindgy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2018 Sport, got the MX+ , why can't I access anything to change some of the settings?

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I have a 2018 Sport, got the MX+ , why can't I access anything to change some of the settings?

Did you get the required security bypass cable?

2018 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman
1990 5.9L 12v Cummins W250

rewindgy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nope, was told by someone I didn't need it! So, let me guess, moe money?
Best place to get it?

NickSteel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8 Magnum
My left turn signal went out so i ordered LED turn signals that double as white DRLs, and im wondering since i have DRLs enabled on my truck if it’ll use the white side for the DRLs and the yellow for the turn signal. would this work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
My left turn signal went out so i ordered LED turn signals that double as white DRLs, and im wondering since i have DRLs enabled on my truck if it’ll use the white side for the DRLs and the yellow for the turn signal. would this work?

I'm revising what I typed earlier. Yes, but it works differently. If you have a white-to-amber switchback and you have the DRL enabled for front turn signal, the DRL will be amber/yellow as long as the headlights are off. When headlight turns on, or is turned on, the switchback burn white expect when signaling it will burn amber/yellow, and burn white when signal cancels (DRL dropout).

Behavior I describe above is pertinent to a '16 2500 with quad headlights, with DRL enabled using front turn signals. To get a white DRL using a switchback, I'd need make another mod with some wire and not going to cut/splice the OE harness.

Last edited:

lpennock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L & 6.7L Cummins

No. DRL uses the turn circuit which is the yellow part.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Cool thanks. It was still deereguy when I got mine back in 18.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yeah he just made it a "official" business

2018 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman
1990 5.9L 12v Cummins W250

k_gomez17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
So... I just got AlfaOBD and wanted to play around on it while waiting for my parts to add the enter n' go feature to come in. I have a 2018 Big Horn and I did not have the Program Customer Features option but I do have the Car Configuration option. To my understanding most of the things that get changed in general are in the Program Customer Features drop down. Anyone have any ideas why its not showing on mine?

I do have a zautomotive bypass module I bought a few years back doing the Single Zone ATC upgrade with OBD Genie. Is it possible this bypass module doesn't work with AlfaOBD?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357