Alfaobd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamKing70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 16 hemi 4x4 and I'm trying to find a way to have the cruise always on when I start the truck instead of having to hit the on /off button all the time. I can't find a way with alfaobd to do it. Has anyone done it? Thanx

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
I have a 16 hemi 4x4 and I'm trying to find a way to have the cruise always on when I start the truck instead of having to hit the on /off button all the time. I can't find a way with alfaobd to do it. Has anyone done it? Thanx

I don't think it's in the stock programming to turn on. It would be software code that needs to be added.

I agree though. I wish for the same thing.

Last edited:

Beemer533

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yeah, my highlander was the same way, had to turn it on every time, very annoying. I was hoping the Ram would be different.

That's one thing I miss from GM..

Skyjockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Warlock 4x4
Engine
3.6L
That sounds like it would be rather dangerous? You have it set to cruise along the highway, stop to eat or get gas, get back in and accidently hit resume !!! You'll be doing 80 thru school zones. I don't think I've ever had a car with cruise that stayed on like that?

OP
OP
R

RamKing70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That sounds like it would be rather dangerous? You have it set to cruise along the highway, stop to eat or get gas, get back in and accidently hit resume !!! You'll be doing 80 thru school zones. I don't think I've ever had a car with cruise that stayed on like that?

Not like that. What I mean is that when you start the truck, you have to turn it back on again before you can hit set. Once the vehicle is turned off, the resume is gone

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963