AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yzer69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all. I have a 2007 RAM. I just bought a OBDLink MX+. Question is......Do I need the AlfaOBD app? 2007 isnt on the list of supported vehicles?

The thing I want to do first is to disable to horn chirp when you lock the doors. The instruction in the manual with the key procedure doesnt work on 2007 model.

Anyone else with 2007 model that can spread some light on the issue?

Kind rgds

Rickard

Azmp1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi all, I have the AlfaoBD soft and the OBDLink MX+ and it works fine on my 2014 for all my needs. The question i have is what do i need for the 2021 MY, which im about to buy. I remember reading that some kind of additional cable (yellow cable??) is required.. can someone confirm please, so i dont buy the wrong thing. Thanks!

TH22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2018+ Ram's require a Security Bypass cable/plug. The OBDLink MX+ has does not require the "cross over cables" as it is "built in" - see details https://www.alfaobd.com/

adam ant

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0-liter V6 EcoDiesel
Hello, I have a 2014 Eco Diesel the warning Exhaust Filter is 100% fill see dealer. Will be buying the Alfa obd app and obd link mxt+ will I need the bypass cable?
Also has anyone here used the software and scanner?
Any informant will help Thank You

DutchRamRepair

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2006+ is covered, you need to select manualy. Here are some selections. This is the pc version,coverage is the same. Alfaobd 2007+.jpg