All Repair Parts @ Employee Cost!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a454ci

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Howdy, 2015 ram 1500 with blade style keys. Started beeping loudly and won't start, shop quoted 750 for the ignition switch because it needs to be programmed. From what I read, it doesn't need programming. Does that mean they meant the RF HUB thing? And how can I find one pre-programmed? Or what do I do? Have had lots of problems w this truck in 6 months, and my warranty denied the claim because truck is on 35" tires. Just want to know what to buy so I can get back on the road (shop's closed now or I'd ask them, but I prefer to do it myself if I can save a buck). Thanks for your time

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Yes most likely RF hub, If you send me your VIN we can check the part price alone and go from there.

- Benny

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Benny,
Looks like I might be needing a clock spring. Looked on your site but cold not locate even by search option. Is it available?
2016 Ram w/R2 radio, satellite, no steering wheel controls and no CD.
VIN GS102565

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Benny,
Looks like I might be needing a clock spring. Looked on your site but cold not locate even by search option. Is it available?
2016 Ram w/R2 radio, satellite, no steering wheel controls and no CD.
VIN GS102565

Hi,
Its readily available and can be ordered here

I will send you a code you can use. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

might be a giant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey Benny is the hvac control module still backordered? I belive mine went out yesterday.
1C6RR7YT8GS325635
Thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L

alamartina

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 Flex
Good morning, very kind offer.
I have a 2018 1500 Big Horn. I'd like to add the glove box, under hood light assy, and interior floor/footlights but need the part numbers of the components to make that happen. And possibly the lumbar support motor part number.
Thank you for your help.
R/Tony

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Tony,
I would need your VIN please to check a few option codes.

Thanks,
- Benny

FrankieG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Hello Benny.

2020 1500 5th gen Limited. I damaged one of the tow mirrors and would like to replace them with power folding. Can you let me know what I need to order.
I know I have to do some reprogramming with AlphaOBD which is not a problem.
VIN: 1C6SRFHTXLN138448

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Frank

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Frank,
Here are links to the parts you would need

I will send you a code you can use,
- Benny

Wheelhouse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi Benny,

Could you please help me source new oem puddle lights for my 2014 Laramie 1500? Truck came factory with tow mirrors. VIN is 1c6rr6ntxes102654.

I'd prefer the old style clear if possible, as I just had to return a set of the new style due to poor fit... but seems like everywhere I find the old ones, they're listed as discontinued.

Also, if you could look up the pass side projector headlamp, I'd much appreciate it! Thank you!

Wheelhouse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello,
I am sorry but the old style is no longer available.

Here is a link to the headlamp

- Benny
Thank you, sir.

For the puddle lights, does this mean I should be looking at the whole mirror assy instead?

I bought the 2824AA/2825AA oem puddle light replacements, but must have gotten a defective set, as the part was misaligned by just enough to catch the edge where it should have been sitting flush. As a result, it wouldn't fully snap into place and kept popping back out.

I did notice quite a bit of corrosion inside the mirror housing itself, although the new light worked fine when tested... but I've also issues with the mirror controls being inverted, so may be a good excuse to just replace the whole assy anyway? Thanks again!

FrankieG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
Hi Frank,
Here are links to the parts you would need

- Benny
Thank you Benny.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Thank you, sir.

For the puddle lights, does this mean I should be looking at the whole mirror assy instead?

I bought the 2824AA/2825AA oem puddle light replacements, but must have gotten a defective set, as the part was misaligned by just enough to catch the edge where it should have been sitting flush. As a result, it wouldn't fully snap into place and kept popping back out.

I did notice quite a bit of corrosion inside the mirror housing itself, although the new light worked fine when tested... but I've also issues with the mirror controls being inverted, so may be a good excuse to just replace the whole assy anyway? Thanks again!

Hi,
I would not bet on that as the mirrors probably have the new version lamps as well. Your numbers appear correct, Here are links for them
Our parts are warrantied so if there are any fitment issues we will get you a replacement.

Did you by chance change the door modules? If a non trailer tow module is used the mirror will operate inverted when in the tow position.

- Benny

Wheelhouse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you by chance change the door modules? If a non trailer tow module is used the mirror will operate inverted when in the tow position.

- Benny
Thanks again, Benny. No, I haven't modified anything. Truck came (used) from the dealer, and as far as I know everything is factory, but pass side puddle light was the first thing to go, followed by the mirror controls going inverted at random. They were actually still folded down in normal position when it first happened.

There've been some intermittent electrical issues popping up lately, and the most prominent code is a short somewhere in the mirrors, so I'm starting to work my way through the codes and sort things out. So far two dealers and four private mechs haven't been able to figure it out, but I love my truck and figure to just work through piece by piece.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Thanks again, Benny. No, I haven't modified anything. Truck came (used) from the dealer, and as far as I know everything is factory, but pass side puddle light was the first thing to go, followed by the mirror controls going inverted at random. They were actually still folded down in normal position when it first happened.

There've been some intermittent electrical issues popping up lately, and the most prominent code is a short somewhere in the mirrors, so I'm starting to work my way through the codes and sort things out. So far two dealers and four private mechs haven't been able to figure it out, but I love my truck and figure to just work through piece by piece.

Honestly it could be mirrors or door modules but if you saw corrosion in the mirror housing than that may be it. Here are both sides

Drivers

Passenger

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Glenn Barratt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi I am looking for genuine Mopar parts, door weatherstrips, (to fit front door/left and right), to suit a 96 Dodge Ram 1500 single cab. I have purchased some off Ebay, and just this week off Rockauto. Both are the same generic weatherstrips that simply do not work. They have an extra flap of rubber on the inside of the extrusion, which obviously interferes with the fitment of all the interior plastic parts, and also they are not soft enough, resulting in the door needing a huge slam to make it latch.
Thanks in advance.
Glenn.