Amature chop contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
lol its an open contest. Anyone can get in on it. I'll let you all know as soon as I get some of the details nailed down. But be on the lookout for this to start up next month.

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Well everyone will have to be patient unless you guys want a rush contest. I can make up the challenge anytime. Just wanted to make sure everybody was ready before I kicked this thing off.

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
well idk about everyone but i can knock out a rush in a night or two and with 6 days left for this week
call voting for sept on oct1 and submissions on the 30th

or just have sept be for fun no voting

idears my friend

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I like idears. That's why I started this thread to get opinions. That way its a nice mix over everyones Ideas

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Ok guys I'm bringing this back up cause I will be starting the Challenge next Monday. I know some of you chop guys need time to work on it. So if I get enough of you that want me to open it up I can. But I wanted to post up the Rules so that you all are aware of how it's gonna work.

Rules:

Armature Chop Contest Rules
1: All chops must be done by your own hand. Please be honest when submitting chops.
2: For the first few chops Please don’t signature your submissions. (Keeping this anonymous for the first session or 2 to prevent bias voting.) This may change later if nobody likes this way.
3: Only one submission per user. Make sure it is the way you like it before you submit it. Submit Via PM or E-mail to me. Doing this allows me to make one thread with all of them at once.
4: No whining about the challenges. If ya don't like it you don't have to participate.
5: No spamming all the forums for votes. Sig spamming is ok. It’s your sig.
6: This will be run quarterly because of the amount of chopping folks we have.

If everyone has read the rules and agrees to them I can start the Challenge posting. I'm shooting to have all chops in by the 31st so we can vote in September. Voting will be a week long. (7days).

Also (as if this post isn't long enough) if I could get you guys to post to see if you want to participate so I know who all will be making chops. Either PM me or just put a reply in here so I know who all is going to be making one.

Looking forward to starting this. Oh and anyone is welcome to compete. Whether its paint.net or Gimp or PS. Just send me the file as a JPG. Also no discrimination. We all know that jim and johnny are awesome. And rightfully by not putting any names on the images will hopefully even out the bias voting. So gear up everyone!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
September will be the votes. The challenge will come next week. Give everyone time to get ready.

Daniel Got ya bud.

1: AWE Daniel

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Hahaha ok Daniel ya got me lol. Yes that's what I meant. Lol

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
we just gonna do it you taking names or do we just get the challenge...

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I would like to have a list of names before hand so I know that I have all the submissions. or I can just go by the date and say no more after that. Either way. Trying to make it as convenient for you all as I can.