annoying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floridaphil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi There

New here and joined to see if other members feel,as strongly as i do about many new bits on the new rams annoy them as much as they do me. As a big sound guy the sound system choices are so poor the Harmon Kardon is pretty pathetic , the Alpine with sub a little better but no tweeters just a lousy dash pair that seems to be their just to meet ohm ratings ,neither of them comes close to Chevys Bose system. Pathetic AC maybe ok in colder climates but useless in Florida drivers vent blocked by hand on steering wheel also. Cooled seats are very poor. No coat short side hangers, stop start function annoying and has to be cancelled every time you get in ,Clock cluster nonvisible when moving the steering wheel to a normal driving position. Trailer connected can’t be used when tailgate down. Time for some major design changes. Love my truck apart from the above. Anyone agree.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The weak AC is a known problem on the new body style RAM so I would take it back to the dealer and have that looked at. As far as the 2014-18 Silverado is concerned I owned two of them and they were both miles behind even my 4th gen RAM.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Your signature stated 2018, and 5.6 , is that a Titan :)
My 2019 Classic has great AC, and no stop/start
welcome to the site...the stereo units are just an upgrade over base audio. Nothing too fancy.

upload_2019-10-16_17-14-43.png