another big brother feature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Are you serious? Maybe you should pay attention to the things you wrote.
1. It's not a fact. It's your opinion, "bud". Your statement was based on nothing but arrogance - you have no idea about his ability.
2. YOU SAID THIS "if you need to open the door to back up a trailer, you have no right hauling the trailer in the first place". Did I make something up or did you reference backing up a trailer?
3. Who was it directed to? You replied to his post. And yes...It was unsolicited. He asked for a work-around - not your advice on needing it or not.

You know what you are? An insecure little boy. It takes more of a man to say something like "yeah, that's funny...I guess you got me on that one". No...typical insecure a-hole who will argue in circles to avoid being wrong.
So tell me, "bud".....what did I "fail to understand"?

Let me guess....We'll hear silence.....Or will you keep sidestepping and going in circles?
No side stepping bud. And fyi "bud" if typical Canadian term. Educate yourself.
Yes that's what I said, and if you reread the damn post, you will see I was making a general statement, not directed to the op. Maybe that's a bit too complicated for you to understand since you seem to be the arrogant one here, blasting me over something that originally had nothing to do with you. No little boy here bud, but again, your arrogance shines thorough here.
Do me and everyone else a favor and shut your lips and move along. Everyone else let the first settle here, your the only one still butthurt by a few comments that has nothing to do with you.

I'm done here, have a good day kid.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Well, I have two ram 1500s with the 8 speed and the turn dial shifter. Which i think was the worst idea ever to be developed by an automotive company. Probably the same engineer that developed the push button transmission trying to redeem him/her self.

My 14, recall never done, never will be, my 16 done by dealer without my consent and unable to reverse.

I pull a trailer with both. Never been an issue. I understand my limits and I don't routinely park the trailer so if I'm not sure, I stop, put in park, set the parking brake and get out to check, why, because repairing the damage. That I might do is worse than not checking.

I don't like cleaning up, never have