anybody running one of these on there pre 13' yet?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Millertime

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Volant Cool Air Intakes,

Volant ram air scoop for the 13'. figured id try it onmy 11' and see what happens, unless one of you have tried and it doesn't fit?

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
What's the price? I might try it on my S&B if it is less expensive than the $100 scoop they offer.

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like it's $122+ I don't see how that would connect to the S&B.

OP
OP
Millertime

Millertime

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
They make a new intake for the13s, but it looks the same as far as where it mounts and where the team air scoop goes. Did they change the OEM intake on the 13s?

OP
OP
Millertime

Millertime

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
so went and popped the hod on the 13's at the dealer and there is no difference in the stock intakes? there is an ac or heater line that runs up a little diff than my 11 so that must be why they changed the style of the 13+ trucks. the part where the ram air scoop goes should still work fine though. im going to try it out, ill let you guys know who is works out.

-jesse

Hemi_Express2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so went and popped the hod on the 13's at the dealer and there is no difference in the stock intakes? there is an ac or heater line that runs up a little diff than my 11 so that must be why they changed the style of the 13+ trucks. the part where the ram air scoop goes should still work fine though. im going to try it out, ill let you guys know who is works out.

-jesse

My Volant has been great. The setup is quality. Bolted together as designed. Powercore filtration is really the best on the market and it's a shame Volant doesn't get it's props with this design. The intake tube is 95mm taper in their design to 80mm at the TB. Lid on the box seals perfect and port to fender is larger than OEM opening but I was able to move the OEM foam gasket out a little to get a good seal. Snorkel fit perfect, no issues there either. If it fits my '13 with TB 1" shorter than yours, it will fit your '11. You should have 1" more room at the hood. everything else is adjustable in length with the silicone type couplers.

Last edited: