Anyone modded the business card holder to hold a cell phone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Oh man, well your definitely staying on top of it , lol. Thanks bud, just anxious.

This was a very frustrating day, BUT...I am happy to say that my entire inventory is now in my hands, including the Medium size!

So, as we speak you can now order the Medium size on my website (Ram Truck Phone Holder - WadeStar Products) or through Amazon Robot Check

In another few days, it will again be available with Prime services with Amazon.

Thank you everyone for being patient!!

Wade

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOl i found this thread, read through it and thought, man he went through the trouble of 3d printing it, he should just sell them.......and you do.

Just ordered one from amazon for my 6 plus!

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
LOl i found this thread, read through it and thought, man he went through the trouble of 3d printing it, he should just sell them.......and you do.

Just ordered one from amazon for my 6 plus!

bgray,

You the man! I can't believe you read through that entire thread. That is some devotion!

It was a short, but in many ways, a long journey to get to this point. I am glad that I jumped through all the hoops, and spent all the $ to get these manufactured. As it is now, for a fraction of what it cost to have them 3D printed, people like you can enjoy this product as well.

Keep in touch and let me know how it works for you!

Wade

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just ordered the Med. for my Droid Razor with the outer box. Thanks Wadestar!

Taylo1,

Your order is sitting right next to me, ready for USPS to pick it up. I really appreciate your order. You are another wonderful customer from the great State of Texas. You folks are wonderful. I hope someday to get down there and try some good Tex-Mex food!

Keep in touch!

Wade

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
said mine shipped already! dam thats fast. Let you know how well they perform in Canada!

Taylo1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Taylo1,

Your order is sitting right next to me, ready for USPS to pick it up. I really appreciate your order. You are another wonderful customer from the great State of Texas. You folks are wonderful. I hope someday to get down there and try some good Tex-Mex food!

Keep in touch!

Wade

Thanks Wade! Come on down and I will buy your lunch.

Kevin

JaredRAM2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
said mine shipped already! dam thats fast. Let you know how well they perform in Canada!

Whenever I see Canada and Shipping in the same sentence I cringe. I had a winning bidder from Canada grab an old iPhone from me on eBay. That shipping took FOREVER! I could have got it to her faster by horse and buggy. I felt bad for how long she had to wait... :-(

RedNBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Wade,
I like the idea, but dont have a truck with the center console. I have the center rumble seat. My cupholder drops down from the dash and has what looks like a business card holder in the center. Will this work for my truck?

I'm also watching your mirror thread, got a set of turn signal/puddle light mirrors from a buddy and he had the small corner mirrors and I can't stand them.

Thanks!

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thanks Wade! Come on down and I will buy your lunch.

Kevin

Kevin,

I will take you up on that! Just kidding...I will buy you lunch, at your favorite place. I do have an Uncle that lives down there...in Alvin, TX. He is a Judge down there. I should come down to visit!

Wade

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Wade,
I like the idea, but dont have a truck with the center console. I have the center rumble seat. My cupholder drops down from the dash and has what looks like a business card holder in the center. Will this work for my truck?

I'm also watching your mirror thread, got a set of turn signal/puddle light mirrors from a buddy and he had the small corner mirrors and I can't stand them.

Thanks!

RedNBlack,

By chance, could you send me a picture of your dash to [email protected]?

I don't think this product would work there as it is specifically made for the spot in the Center Console, but if I think it would work for your application, I will send you one for you to try out.

Also, thanks for the note on the Blind Spot Mirrors. I am also pretty excited for this product...simply because I know what a difference they made on my truck. We are in the last week of fine tuning the design before the moulds are made...so...we are getting closer!

Wade

firemanjay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Purchased mine through Amazon have had it about a week and it works great, Today in the mail i received a hand written thank you letter from Wade.
nice job buddy, excellent customer service.

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Purchased mine through Amazon have had it about a week and it works great, Today in the mail i received a hand written thank you letter from Wade.
nice job buddy, excellent customer service.

firemanjay,

Thank YOU for the note! Great to hear from you...and sorry for my poor handwriting. I mean it though...keep in touch if you need anything at all. I am here for you and I am thankful you are enjoying the Phone Holder!

Wade

NWRam1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Wadestar, I received my holder the other day, and just wanted to say that this is so simple, but amazing in design! It works like a champ!

BTW, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ fits in a Medium very well.

Also, thanks for the short note. That kind of human touch is what we need more of in this world. GO HAWKS!!!

LoneStarHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I received mine and couldn't be happier! Dropped right into the card slot snug as a bug and holds my HTC A9 with a case just fine, I order a medium. It is a well designed and much needed addition to my console. Thanks for making this happen for us Ram owners Wade!