Anyone modded the business card holder to hold a cell phone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChivasSTR8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Wow I just received a thank you card from Wade in the mail today.

Kinda wish I had more trucks so I can order more...........lol

mattydipps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Received mine a couple of days ago... never got a chance to open it till tonight (I work around 95 hours a week, yay me, right?)

I purchased the large for my note 5 and there is a little bit of gap where the holder is bigger than the phone... not the worst thing in the world by any means, it's definitely worth every penny and than some... so much so that I'll be buying the medium and seeing which one I like the fitment with better and than giving the other one to a fellow ram buddy of mine who has a note 4... excellent work wade ! It was well worth the wait ! ... now only if you can perfect a phone Holder that slides into cup holders for those who dont have the center console, or a ram, and I'd buy one for everyone in my house !

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

JaredRAM2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Just got mine in the mail and put it in today. Ordered a large for my iPhone6 with an Otterbox case. It has a little room on the sides of the phone but that is what I wanted. The material holds the phone and does not slide or rattle.

Awesome! Thank you for the product and note Wade.

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Received mine a couple of days ago... never got a chance to open it till tonight (I work around 95 hours a week, yay me, right?)

I purchased the large for my note 5 and there is a little bit of gap where the holder is bigger than the phone... not the worst thing in the world by any means, it's definitely worth every penny and than some... so much so that I'll be buying the medium and seeing which one I like the fitment with better and than giving the other one to a fellow ram buddy of mine who has a note 4... excellent work wade ! It was well worth the wait ! ... now only if you can perfect a phone Holder that slides into cup holders for those who dont have the center console, or a ram, and I'd buy one for everyone in my house !

Matty,

I am glad you got it and I am glad it is working out for you. Try the Medium (they should be in stock the first of next week) and see which one you like better. The funny thing is...my phone has huge gaps on each side...and because it never moves around, I leave it that way so I can get it in and out easy. But, try both out and see what works. If you want to return the one you don't like...go for it. I want you to be 100% happy!

Have a wonderful new year, Matty! I really appreciate your business!
Wade

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just got mine in the mail and put it in today. Ordered a large for my iPhone6 with an Otterbox case. It has a little room on the sides of the phone but that is what I wanted. The material holds the phone and does not slide or rattle.

Awesome! Thank you for the product and note Wade.

Thank you, Jared! I so appreciate you. You are such a great guy!

I hope you have a wonderful new year! Keep in touch!

Wade

mattydipps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Matty,

I am glad you got it and I am glad it is working out for you. Try the Medium (they should be in stock the first of next week) and see which one you like better. The funny thing is...my phone has huge gaps on each side...and because it never moves around, I leave it that way so I can get it in and out easy. But, try both out and see what works. If you want to return the one you don't like...go for it. I want you to be 100% happy!

Have a wonderful new year, Matty! I really appreciate your business!
Wade
A return isn't even in my vocabulary lol... let me just say that I'm not even the slightest bit disappointed with it.. I put about 130 miles know my truck today your right, it didn't move at all.. just my ocd is a KILLER, LMAO

And not to mention this is too good to not share with my buddy ! Have a good new year wade !

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
Will 72.5 really not squeeze into a small?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Will 72.5 really not squeeze into a small?

KSH,

It is worth a try. And, it very well could fit. Here is my personal opinion, but to each is there own. My phone measures 74mm wide and I use a medium...which obviously, there is a lot of room on each side...a near 10mm of play, BUT...it doesn't move around when I put it in (Galaxy s5 with a minimal case) and it is very easy to get in and out.

If you have it tight, it is a hassle to get in and out. That is my own personal input, but everyone likes it a different way.

The last thing...try a Small. If it doesn't work, send it back and I will send you a Medium...at no extra cost. No stress in worrying about getting the right one...I will take care of you!

Wade

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
Just ordered the small.Amazon says it will be here Sunday, thanks.

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just ordered the small.Amazon says it will be here Sunday, thanks.

Awesome, KSH! Keep in touch! If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know!

Wade

mattydipps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just realized the bottom has a nice little cut out which is perfect for charging your phone without getting the cord bunched up in the bottom of the holder... I've gotta ask, is that something that was worked into the design? Or a byproduct of a great design ?

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
Got the small for my S5, snug fit, phones a bit oversized. Great quality. I do have to push up from the bottom to slide it out. I'll see how it does before trying a medium. Looks great though, exactly what I've wanted from day one.

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just realized the bottom has a nice little cut out which is perfect for charging your phone without getting the cord bunched up in the bottom of the holder... I've gotta ask, is that something that was worked into the design? Or a byproduct of a great design ?

Matty,

Thank you for noticing that! It was part of the design. I was fortunate to mess around with the design on my 3D printer to try and find the perfect all around design. As you know, with so many phones/cases...I tried to think of a design that would work for almost everything.

I am glad it is working out for you. You have been such a great person to meet and please do keep in touch!

Wade

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Got the small for my S5, snug fit, phones a bit oversized. Great quality. I do have to push up from the bottom to slide it out. I'll see how it does before trying a medium. Looks great though, exactly what I've wanted from day one.

KSH,

Keep in touch on that. If you want, I can send you a Medium as soon as I get them in. I think you would really like the bigger size.

Wade

tuspejo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Just received my small today and my iPhone 6 with a Speck case has a nice snug fit!

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hey Wade, any update on the mediums?

I'm currently sitting outside a warehouse in Seattle, which is about 1.25 hours south of me, waiting for the shipment to be processed at the freight companies sorting center.

I took a day off work to do this and once down here, one of the workers said it may not be available today. Grrrr! I will keep you posted.

LoneStarHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh man, well your definitely staying on top of it , lol. Thanks bud, just anxious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tigger54