AP4-CH41 and APH-CH01

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rauskiq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 Ram 1500 sport with the factory amplified Alpine system.
I am just adding all new speakers, a sub and an amp.
I wired in the AP4 CH41 along with the APH CH01 for the speakers

I was thinking that all the speakers would have been off of the black 16 pin male connector, but I found that according to the manual that some were on the white 22 pin connector as well.

I got it all wired up and put it into sleep mode a couple of times. It powers up and all the speakers work. However the highs are ear piercing and the lows sound horrible. I tried adjusting all my gains and used the PAC app as well. I could tell almost no difference in adjustment when using the app. I'm thinking that I wired something incorrectly.

Can you help???

LorenzoB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dont mean to high jack your thread, but i am also having the kind of the same issue. I got everything wired up, the signal from amp is going to a crossover and is going to the door speakers and the tweeters that came with the component infinity speakrs. All the sound i am getting is mid bass, there is no sound going to the tweeters and i have limited high notes. I talked with the PAC customer support and they told be that once you use the APC CH01 all signal coming from that harness are full range signals. So what im asking is what could be the issue that i am not getting full range input at the crossover?

Nawfmemphis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Me 3 I’m just gone scrap the head unit and go aftermarket I really didn’t want to but ‍♂️