Backup camera kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabeTheBigBlueHorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking at the site, it shows this kit https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82214240ac.html being on backorder. Is this an indefinite backorder, or something you expect to have in stock again soon? I just spent 3 weeks arguing with an eBay seller about the availability and am now waiting for them to process a refund.

Thanks!

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
We have orders from Feb we are waiting on. If I had to guess were looking at another 45 days before any more were to arrive. We have a few on order for customers and stock.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I removed my post, it was inappropriate to put in the Vendors section
I apologize to Benny at AllMoparParts.com

Last edited:

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
It's poor form to come into a vendor's section promoting another company.

AllMoparParts has been a big help to alot of members here on the forum with PN research, support and other info that has made many of these upgrades possible long before InfoT realized what the members here were doing and packaged it up for for their site for more money. Benny in particular has gone above and beyond many times and is the reason I always send folks to A.M.P. for parts whenever I can.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BabeTheBigBlueHorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,
We have orders from Feb we are waiting on. If I had to guess were looking at another 45 days before any more were to arrive. We have a few on order for customers and stock.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Thanks, Benny! I'll go ahead and place that order and hope for the best.