Bakflip MX4 with bedrug?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffrey5679

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemim 5.7
Anyone have the bakflip MX4 and a bedrug? Does the plastic jclip on the tailgate interfere with the bakflip MX4 cover. I watched video saying they may not fit together and to apply the Velcro directly to the tailgate.

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Anyone have the bakflip MX4 and a bedrug? Does the plastic jclip on the tailgate interfere with the bakflip MX4 cover. I watched video saying they may not fit together and to apply the Velcro directly to the tailgate.

I have this combo on my Ram with Ramboxes. No issues that I can recall.

Tombato

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New Body
Engine
Hemi 5.7

same, have the mopar version and bedrug, no issues. but not sure what clip you're referring to

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Interesting I didn't get a plastic thing. Then again this was for my 2018 and on my 2019 I didn't use the bed rug.

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
Bedrug and the Mopar branded Bakflip.

Initially it was hard to close but everything clearanced itself after a week or two. And yes, I used the "j-clip"

Everything has been on the truck for over two years now.