Beach and flex pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Went down to Galveston and found a really cool place to cruise around. A buddy from another forum meet me down there and we had a good time driving around. At one point a stock 4x4 cummins was following us around then he ended up bottoming out trying to go up the side of a dune....I'm assuming trying to show off!

I have to say, these Mud Grapplers were great in the sand. Neither one of us aired down and yet we had no problems.

Other truck's setup: 2010 BigHorn, BDS lift and 35s.

*More beach pictures top of page 3*

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

One of the many 2wds I saw stuck. This guy was bottomed out.

IMG_1102.jpg

Last edited:

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where exactly in Galveston? I go there all the time to cruise the beach, that looks like a fun spot.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Looks like a good time

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Where exactly in Galveston? I go there all the time to cruise the beach, that looks like a fun spot.

It was down past Jamaica Beach, literally the last turnoff before crossing the toll bridge (was in the background of our pictures). Free spot, no beach patrol at least in the 4 hours we were there. You really need 4x4 or get a really good running start to get through a lot of loose sand. Right and left 2wds were getting stuck just trying to make it down to the beach.

Porter_

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
great pics, looks like a damn good time.

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
It was a lot of fun. Now that I know that it's a pretty good spot, I'm wanting to get a group together and go back down there again.

joetama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Man that looks like a total blast. Need to find some fun stuff like that around here to do.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It was down past Jamaica Beach, literally the last turnoff before crossing the toll bridge (was in the background of our pictures). Free spot, no beach patrol at least in the 4 hours we were there. You really need 4x4 or get a really good running start to get through a lot of loose sand. Right and left 2wds were getting stuck just trying to make it down to the beach.

Awesome, I have some friends that live around there.

I got the 4x4 package so im clear to go.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Cool! Nice Beach!

Gray2010Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you went to san luis pass. it is all they way at the end of the island. if everything is still the same from when i went a couple of years ago i would say that beach patrol does not go down that far.

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
very nice, you were in some pretty loose sand too. i like the Benz trying too get on the beach lol

Last edited:

NUTSHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like alot of fun. I love going on the beach, they charge us 100 bucks for a yearly pass around here.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Beast ****. Your 4th gen is one of my favorites

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Thanks guys! Was my first time driving on the beach and I had a blast with it. I want to get some more guys together and go back down there soon.

Man that looks like a total blast. Need to find some fun stuff like that around here to do.

For sure! It was definitely something different.

Awesome, I have some friends that live around there.

I got the 4x4 package so im clear to go.

With 4x4 you'll be fine. I'll let you know next time I go down there. Maybe we can get a group together and caravan down for an afternoon.

you went to san luis pass. it is all they way at the end of the island. if everything is still the same from when i went a couple of years ago i would say that beach patrol does not go down that far.

Sure was. Only saw one beach patrol from a distance but I don't think he ever came down as far as we were.

Your truck looks better than the other one.

Mine's bigger. :********:

very nice, you were in some pretty loose sand too. i like the Benz trying too get on the beach lol

It was really loose. Yeah that Benz was there the entire time we were. I guess they smartly decided to walk - he was right on the edge where the pavement ended. lol

There was a Toyota Corolla that somehow made it out there. He got towed back by a big truck though.

Looks like alot of fun. I love going on the beach, they charge us 100 bucks for a yearly pass around here.

No permit needed here. It was a blast.

Beast ****. Your 4th gen is one of my favorites

Thank you sir!

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
rock on dude!

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Went for another round of of the loose stuff today.

80c6ab73.jpg

57cc0bd2.jpg

Wheeled with these 2 guys - 2011 sport 4x4, with 6" Pro Comp lift and 35" Terra Grapplers and I don't know much about the Titan other than he had 35s and got stuck twice.

f507e0e2.jpg

Last edited: