Bed slider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i am woundering If any of you RAMMER (Ram Owners). have bed slide system in in your truck bed. And if so was it bought or home made and any tips on them I am just to tired of climbing in the truck to get things out of the back of the bed. By the way I have a cap on the bed

nwsewell

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i am woundering If any of you RAMMER (Ram Owners). have bed slide system in in your truck bed. And if so was it bought or home made and any tips on them I am just to tired of climbing in the truck to get things out of the back of the bed. By the way I have a cap on the bed

Ive been doing some research on this myself since I eventually want to put a camper shell on the bed of my truck. I've been looking at the "Decked" systems, which are really nice if you're only hauling smaller items in the bed, or the "Bedslide" system for larger things.
Those 2 seem to be the best options with the best quality parts. One of my friends used to have a 2012 ram with both of them installed under his camper shell, and it was one bad ass setup. I would do both, if i wasnt too concerned about all the extra weight affecting the way i drive.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

HM_SanDiego

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Hydro/Laser Blue CC Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check out the cargo glide series of bed slides.

OP
OP
Toddbigboytruck

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ive been doing some research on this myself since I eventually want to put a camper shell on the bed of my truck. I've been looking at the "Decked" systems, which are really nice if you're only hauling smaller items in the bed, or the "Bedslide" system for larger things.
Those 2 seem to be the best options with the best quality parts. One of my friends used to have a 2012 ram with both of them installed under his camper shell, and it was one bad ass setup. I would do both, if i wasnt too concerned about all the extra weight affecting the way i drive.

When you stat a camper she’ll do you mean a cap like I already have (please se profile picture). Or a bed camping also know as truck camping with bed kitchen Etc. I will look up then. It just lighter stuff mostly when we go camping with our trailer. And some tools and bbq etc. The deck system is that the draws I think I would loose to much space and I don’t think my dog crate would fit under the cap I love them. I am also playing with the idea about building one

Last edited:

nwsewell

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When you stat a camper she’ll do you mean a cap like I already have (please se profile picture). Or a bed camping also know as truck camping with bed kitchen Etc. I will look up then. It just lighter stuff mostly when we go camping with our trailer. And some tools and bbq etc.
When I say camper shell, I am referring to what you have on your truck.

OP
OP
Toddbigboytruck

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was

I was lucky my wife found it on KIJJI it is Canada version of Craig’s list. It is 1 year old retail over 4000$ and the previous owner dodge was the same Color as my truck perfect match. We payed 1600$ He smashed up his truck dui and no insurance so he was parting out the truck we got it more storage and a safe place to put the dog crates when we go camping or on a drive.

OP
OP
Toddbigboytruck

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was

I was lucky my wife found it on KIJJI it is Canada version of Craig’s list. It is 1 year old retail over 4000$ and the previous owner dodge was the same Color as my truck perfect match. We payed 1600$ He smashed up his truck dui and no insurance so he was parting out the truck we got it more storage and a safe place to put the dog crates when we go camping or on a drive. It was only 4 hour drive to get it. Just wish it had the remote lock option lol.

nwsewell

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was

I was lucky my wife found it on KIJJI it is Canada version of Craig’s list. It is 1 year old retail over 4000$ and the previous owner dodge was the same Color as my truck perfect match. We payed 1600$ He smashed up his truck dui and no insurance so he was parting out the truck we got it more storage and a safe place to put the dog crates when we go camping or on a drive. It was only 4 hour drive to get it. Just wish it had the remote lock option lol.

That's one hell of a deal. I'm holding off on buying one for my truck until I invest in a trailer. I use my truck to move furniture on almost a daily basis, so I cant afford to lose the cargo area for that purpose yet.

OP
OP
Toddbigboytruck

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's one hell of a deal. I'm holding off on buying one for my truck until I invest in a trailer. I use my truck to move furniture on almost a daily basis, so I cant afford to lose the cargo area for that purpose yet.

Yes I too have a 6x10 in closed trailer. I have a handy man business that I use as a portable work shop I understand.

Tonneaucovered

www.tonneaucovered.com
Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
We can order a bedslide, and there is a manufacturer rebate thru the end of the month. I've got a post with rebates under my vendor thread. Give Peter and Shaun a call and they can get you a quote on the bed slide.

Their number is: 928-457-0970

Iron Outlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'm about to build my own bed drawers/storage for my truck. I haul all of my tools in my truck so I'm trying to get organized so I can fit more. I thought about the decked system but it is $1300+ by the time you buy everything. I think I can build my own for under $400 and they will open all the way unlike the decked. I thought about a bed slide too on top of that but my truck topper opens on the sides and I can reach most of the stuff in there.

Joes1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have seen a couple that carpenter's have built in their trucks. They all used garage door runners, wheels and hardware. Turned out nice

Iron Outlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Built these this weekend. I thought about some sort of bed slide on top but I can reach everything from the sides now with the platform lifted up no w.

42032.jpeg

42053.jpeg