BedRug and BakFlip Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midnite-CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Very nice!

I've been debating a bed rug, but I'm not sure how well the Velcro will attach to the line-x?

trev33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
How are you guys sealing around the tailgate to keep out rain and dust? It looks like there is a pretty good gap around the sides.

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
When necessary to keep out dust we offer a tailgate seal for $29.95 Please keep in mind that it may keep out dust, but will also keep water from draining out if any water gets in....

Jabalone

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been debating a bed rug, but I'm not sure how well the Velcro will attach to the line-x?

You could consider just getting the bedrug mat, which just covers the bottom and not the sides (tailgate cover is optional). Seen people do that who have a spray-on liner already. Probably wouldn't take much to keep it down flat on the bed - the sides are where the velcro is really needed.

Attachments

• BG_1449_BedRug_Truck_Bed_Mat_3x.jpg
    BG_1449_BedRug_Truck_Bed_Mat_3x.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 122

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
The velcro that BedRug supplies seems to work well with a spray in. i sell 30 or 40 a month and many of my customers have the spray in liners. I have had 0 returns or complaints abou the velcro working with the spray in liners.

Morrie

seaham358

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Black Express package
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a spray liner and I would recommend cleaning the spot you plan to attach the Velcro to the bed good with alcohol. I did not and when I went to remove the liner the Velcro pealed away from the bed. I got a used liner and had to redo the double sided tape on the Velcro with some 3m tape I got at HD. 95% of the Velcro has 0 issues.. Not sure if the new bedbugs come with a cleaner.. If not pic some rubbing alcohol up.