Best fender flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Nacho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know Bushwacker is probably the leader in aftermarket fender flares, but wow they are serious coin. Anybody know some other brands that are more affordable? I also plan on color matching them white.

2004ramsuperman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
how is it going i have an 04 dodge ram i just put prestige fender flares on they i love them and heres the thing that ****** people off i parked next to a guy with bushwacker fender flares you couldent tell the difference he got pissed when i told him how much i paied for the same price you buy the front or rear set of bushwackers i paied the same for all 4 from 4 wheel drive parts and right now there on sell online so same quality for less doesnt take a genus to make that dissission lol let me know if that helped if you would like some photos let me know ill send them to you so you can see

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I have prestige fender flare and will be replaceing them with bushwackers once I'm done with school
I got them becasue of the price and needed to cover the tire (PA laws)
I dont think they look exactly the same as bushwacker and I'm not all that impressed with the quality. They feel kindof flimsy to me and they dont line up all that well, one of them had a gap large enough in the wheel well that it caused a buffeting sound at highway speeds and ended up cracking for an unknown reason
I plastic welded it, re-bedlined it and filled the gap with expanding foam when I put it back on
They were pretty cheap from autoanything at the time though

OP
OP
Mr_Nacho

Mr_Nacho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well with that said, sounds like you either get the best, or get sub-par. Its just hard to justify 350 to 400 bucks on just the flares and then go get them color matched for 200. I guess if I were to get the Bushwackers, and ever wanted to get rid of the truck, I could take them off and be able to get maybe $200 or so out of them.

RED025.9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
on the link the prestiege are $309 after the $50 instant rebate. You can find genuine bushwacker pocket flares on ebay for $405 with free shipping all day long.

AAAAANNNDDDD I remember seeing one of the members on here is a dealer for bushwacker and is supposed to have good prices if you PM him but I can't remember his user name. Anyone know who this is?

inktoxicated

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
its no suprise bushwakers are that expensive. everything made in the usa is pricey today since raw materials to make them are also expensive. either way i was also looking to get the chepepr brand to cover a little dent on my fender but i really like the look of having no fender flares with wide tires. so i may leave the dent for now. its not big enuff for me to do something imediatly. i think i saw the best price on amazon for them

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
do you have wheels that stick out far. Bushwackers extend something like 2.5" A wheel that doesn't stick out much will looked tucked in with bushwackers