Best UCA for Bilstein at 2.8”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamMan15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just installed Bilstein 5100s on my truck and set them at 2.8”. I know there’s many options out there for aftermarket UCAs. I’m not looking to go super cheap but don’t want to spend $800 on a set either. Thinking about goin with Rough Country UCAs. I can’t find many people using them or any reviews on them. Anyone had good luck with them? Am I better off just spending a couple hundred more and going with zone? What’s everyone’s opinions?

E-rok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the RC UCAs and I think they are great for the price. Welds look good, the balljoint is greaseable. No complaints at all.

Ecofx86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have Ready lift UCA bought via Nick@gotexhaust !! He has wonderful pricing! vendor on these forums!

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If their price suit your needs then go for it. The RL ones are a little more money but technically should have better bushings.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I opted for the Readylift ones. I bought them on Amazon but it probably doesn't matter where you get them.

They may or may not be the best but they definitely solved the alignment difficulty I was facing and have been trouble free so I can't think of a benefit I am missing out on by not going to a pricier arm.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Zone UCA’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Icon delta joints are the best arms...but I designed a tubular upper control arm that uses the same joint as the delta joint, and my body mount use SPC X-Axis sealed flex joints. I called Icon and asked them why they don’t use those instead of the poly bushings they use, and they told me the don’t have a high enough of s demand.
Check mine out.

74AC8C0C-FDFA-46C2-A412-215D8B044B04.jpeg

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Icon delta joints are the best arms...but I designed a tubular upper control arm that uses the same joint as the delta joint, and my body mount use SPC X-Axis sealed flex joints. I called Icon and asked them why they don’t use those instead of the poly bushings they use, and they told me the don’t have a high enough of s demand.
Check mine out.

View attachment 192171

oh come on, you made them??!??

Badass!

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check mine out.

View attachment 192171
Does your arm relocate the ball joint for a better angle? Or is it just angled slightly in the stock location? The zone arms offset the ball joint slightly and angle it to compensate both ways.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does your arm relocate the ball joint for a better angle? Or is it just angled slightly in the stock location? The zone arms offset the ball joint slightly and angle it to compensate both ways.
I angled the ball joint when I tigged it, plus the added degree of movement from the SPC joints adds more flex.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We offer many different options. I like Zone overall, ICON if you have 2.5 coil overs. Ready Lift is another good option too. Zone would be the one I recommend most. Message me for more info and pricing if interested