Biggest White Letter tire on stock '17 1500 Sport?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteNight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L V8
What is the biggest, best-looking white letter sidewall tire I can get for my 2017 1500 Sport Night Edition (White)?

I've spent a few hours today researching but wheels & tires just aren't in my wheelhouse, pun intended.

I'm looking for the following:

1. White Letter Tires to replace stock. I love the look on the White Night Edition Ram with the stock black wheels.

2. Largest size that will fit...no lift kit, bone stock suspension. Stock size is 275/60/R20. Dealer told me 285/60/20 would fit, but I haven't seen white letter in that size. Can anyone clarify what will fit without rubbing?

3. Aggressive look - I want the most aggressive-looking tire with white letters that will fit.

From my research, I think my options are Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac in 275 or 285, or Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 in 275.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Duratracs look great with the white, so do the Pirelli Scorpion ATR's:

photo-5-jpg.jpg

pr085-pirelli-scorpionatr-wheel-04?$TA_PDP_Image$.jpg

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Search on Tire Rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
WhiteNight

WhiteNight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L V8
Duratracs look great with the white, so do the Pirelli Scorpion ATR's:

photo-5-jpg.jpg

pr085-pirelli-scorpionatr-wheel-04?$TA_PDP_Image$.jpg

thanks, I’m leaning towards the Duratracs since they’re offered in 285-60/R20.

If anyone is running these on a White truck with Black stock rims and cares to post pics, I’d be happy to see them.

Other tire suggestions welcome. I have searched Tire Rack and Discount Tire a lot but there are only a few choices for White Letter in 275-60/R20 and I wasn’t sure what other size tire would fit so that I could search for alternates.

OP
OP
WhiteNight

WhiteNight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L V8
So, despite the product images on the DuraTracs, it looks like they're no longer making these with Raised White Outline lettering. Anyone else run into this lately? I chatted with their customer service and the associate said Blackwall only, and that's all that's showing up on Tire Rack or Discount Tire. Bummer, if so, that's what I was going to run with.