Billet Technology Catch Cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ledhed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your website gives an option for the 6 speed and an option for the 8 speed. The 6 speed option only goes up to 2013. I have a 2014 with the 6 speed. I am assuming it will work. Is this correct?

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
The 14's aren't on the dealership lots down here yet, so I wasn't even aware that they were still offering the 6 speed in those trucks. There is actually no difference in fitment between the 6 or 8 speed models...we only have that drop box there for our own info because a few of the early 8 speed owners said the can was a tight fit. We have since installed many of these on 8 speed trucks with no issues, so all is well. We just like to keep record of who has a 6 or 8 speed in case this becomes an issue down the road...I don't see that happening though.

ledhed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. I just picked up a '14 Black Express on Friday. I will order one now.

OP
OP
Hemi450hp

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
We just received another stock order of 40 catch cans, so we have plenty in stock and ready to ship.

For those of you that own Jeep Grand Cherokee's, we are also bringing those into stock as we start to add the Jeep parts to the website. I just installed 1 on my wife's 2013 5.7 Grand Cherokee, and I was very impressed with the build quality. I will post some pictures of the Jeep kit this afternoon.