Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
black asses ... good god, im on the wrong side of the tracks here .

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
New black truck member here. cant wait till it looks as good as all of your trucks.

****** is REALLY black, can't even see the ******* thing!! lol. welcome aboard. We live for pix btw.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
BTC FTW. im going to look in to quotes to get my wheels painted or powder coated when i get back home. and i thought i was done with the exterior

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
i like the "****** go home " tag .... i find out who it is and someone is going on vacation ..lol i just joke

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
i know i know but its getting hard for me to justify. i think i have decided against major performance mods. ill do the basics like headers, cut out and gears but will pass on cam and more in depth stuff. only because me and my wife to be (soon, come on florida) are planning on buying a red fully loaded nissan 370z next summer. my truck is plenty of fast for what it is. i plan on supeing the hell out of that little rice burner though. we figure we have a truck, check: a suv, check: a sports car, absent. 2 seater so no kids allowed hahahahahah

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
someone remover the okla cant park tag its ***. i was totally justified in the way i parked. let a 4yr old swing open you doors on a slope next to another vehicle you will learn fast

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
What do u mean wife to be I thought u were married? Florida u coming to visit better bring me your front bumper.... Lol

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
common law 6 years, we have never made it official. she is everything to me, everything is joint and always has been. anywho. if i get my srt10-2 bumper by then i sure will. panama city on the beach. everythime we had it planned something came up school, babies now its time.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
ok everyone, its time to show smknram some props. flip to october if you havent.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Speaking of calendars, who is organizing it this year and when is the new one getting underway?

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
It was suppose to be smkn and I doing it up I this his guy is doing the printing. That's what was suppose to happen anyway.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well whatever ends up happening we should get started early this year so that we don't miss January this time.

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
Were gonna try to have a pic submition deadline of the end of November. That leaves a week for editing/compiling, 2 weeks for printing and shipping and you get it by Christmas