Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
thats the color dark slate gray. ask the dealership

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
i sick of this ****. i was out for a beautiful day of shopping, just me and my bubi (danika). and every time i walk to my truck which is oh so shiny and pretty right now. those ******* mirrors and door handles are sticking out like ******* warts. those things are getting painted when i get home. i was going to buy a 360 to modify but i must remedy this situation. ok rant over. stay black

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
i know that feeling mike...i guess i didnt catch that one earlier....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i sick of this ****. i was out for a beautiful day of shopping, just me and my bubi (danika). and every time i walk to my truck which is oh so shiny and pretty right now. those ******* mirrors and door handles are sticking out like ******* warts. those things are getting painted when i get home. i was going to buy a 360 to modify but i must remedy this situation. ok rant over. stay black

Get it taken care of, and post a pic when you are done.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
im thinking about buying a set of covers and painting them black they are easy to paint my buddy effed his all up with wax and the paint wouldnt stick so we sanded the chit outta them and stuck the new chrome painted black ones on and they looked sweet....

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
^^Chrome painted black ones, Huh?? You man black painted chrome ones , right? My head is starting too hurt, lol.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I'm getting packages too. 6 month's is not a long time to get something so rare.imo. :drool::baby::birgits_tiredcoffee

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
whats that? inquiring minds wanna know...just like yall tried prying my door idea out....:), wheels get blacker this coming week....

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I'm getting my headrests!!This is what they look like,
15216564612_275941210_IM1_11_565x421_A_562x421.jpg
headrest2.jpg

The second one is the actual headrest. I'm gonna need a dry cleaner I think. Should be on the truck in a couple weeks. This will complete my interior. Bullitt hooked me up, matt99 had chimed in as well. Thanks to some watchful eyes and having good friends on these forums my search has ended!!
beans spilled. where's the ketchup?? baked beans btw lol.:)

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
i saw them rocket even commented on buying em if they were black i thought you had some, if not i would have told you....