Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Let him in under the half breed doctrine.That other tone better not be white!! We here don't aks what color we from. we just proud,black and proud. Try as I may I still type like ******!!lmao!!!

blackshadow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
rocket how you like the way the cai sounds? I can tell you one thing you won't be saving any gas for the next month.
got a off the wall ? How come my sig pic won't show up?>

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
rocket how you like the way the cai sounds? I can tell you one thing you won't be saving any gas for the next month.
got a off the wall ? How come my sig pic won't show up?>

Ya gotta open a photobucket account , it's free, then copy and paste the image code, thats the last link at the right of the picture you wanna post.
Yeah, I goosed it once, It has a defferent tone than the ******* pipe I had, plus I can scream into a puddle and have no fear of hydrolok!!lol/:crazy:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Ya gotta paste it in the box just like a post, but you have too hit edit signature first on the left side. usercp

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
good luck I gotta split for work, pay for my mods.....fml....wow over 2000 posts........feels good......lol.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
BTC FTW good job on hitting 2k rocket.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
btc dominates everything of course

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
including December TOTM!! the question isnt IF a blacky will when, but which one ;)

How the **** do you spell Win?? And you got the keys too a ****** missile silo!!!Lmao, just ****** with ya, I know you were hyper typing, lol.:********:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
including December TOTM!! the question isnt IF a blacky will when, but which one ;)

well thats not cool.........have some respect for the silver dude in the running!

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
we do respect ryan in a major way. he has been around every since i can remember. we here at the BTC know our color is the color of the chosen people and sometimes forget that there are other colors available as we cant see them. it is in no way meant to be disrespectful but it is a scientific fact that BTC members think every truck is black until verbally told otherwise. AF probably didnt know truckin151 truck was silver until you posted that which would explain his comment about which one would win. you see he thought all three trucks were black because naturally black is the better color and therefore the only color. stay black brotha

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
we do respect ryan in a major way. he has been around every since i can remember. we here at the BTC know our color is the color of the chosen people and sometimes forget that there are other colors available as we cant see them. it is in no way meant to be disrespectful but it is a scientific fact that BTC members think every truck is black until verbally told otherwise. AF probably didnt know truckin151 truck was silver until you posted that which would explain his comment about which one would win. you see he thought all three trucks were black because naturally black is the better color and therefore the only color. stay black brotha

Haha Wow! You guys should change the name of your club to "The Big Head Club". At least you know how to use your imagination Lol :Violin:

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
this has nothing to do with ***** size

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member